Mark My Word: 2013

DaddyBoyAU

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark My Word

MMW: A down n'out horribly dejected Johnny Manziel brings the Crimsoned-Tied down with him, after producing video of AJ spilling all-the-beans.... while in a very drunken stupor. (Katherine dumps AJ)

Now, that's picking low-hanging fruit there....

Mark My Word: I will hate Bama worse at the end of the year than I do now (... and I want you to hate them too)

Mark My Word: I will continue to hate Bama more than anyone that reads or posts on this site...

Mark My Word: Bama will still suck at the end of this season; and will continue to suck throughout eternity

Mark My Word: I will not win the TouchDown Auburn Bowl (again) because I will pick Bama to 0-12 and be shoutout 75-0 in all 12 twelve games

Mark my word:

Auburn wins ten games reg season including UGA and Bama.

Bama still goes to seccg to meet Florida

AU running backs account for 2500 yards rushing.

Greg Robinson named all American along with Jay Prosch

Auburn D ranked in top 20.

Auburn finishes year ranked around 12.

UGA bests Clemson

TAMU, Ole Miss, both struggle

Florida wins national championship over Ohio state

Mark my words: Auburn will lead the SEC in total offense this season

Mark my words: Auburn will be in double figures in interceptions (by our defense)

Mark my words: The Yahoo Sports Team will uncover unbelievable payoffs and cheating at Bama. Nick Saban will be tipped off by his buddy at the NCAA and "retire" before it all comes down. Bama will get the death penalty!

MARK MY WORDS: The Iron Bowl is going to be between #1 undefeated Alabama and #3 once beaten Auburn (we can't win them all, folks...) . SEC West is up for grabs and National title quarterfinal. Winner gets South Cackalacky in the SECCG

Mark My Words: Auburn beats TAMU with or without Johnny Football

Mark My Words: TAMU finishes under .500 in the SEC

Mark My Words: Coant Anti-HUNH lays a big fat goose egg this year in the SEC.

And a special 2014 pick: Auburn wins the SEC West.

Mark my word:

tOSU won't even win its own division, at 10-2.

Georgia will be #1 by the end of September, but the last weekend of October...

...they will lose to FL.

That won't help Boom by December, though, after FL still finishes 7-5 with losses to Miami and FSU.

Georgia, meanwhile, will finish 11-1, for an SEC rematch with Alabama...

...who is also 11-1 after being nipped by LSU...

...who will finish the season at 10-2 as most major analysts' early #1 pick for '14.

Auburn will be ranked for at least one week, most likely heading to Kyle Field. Speaking of which...

...A&M will lose 4 games,

and JFB leaves after this year.

Mizzou will have a bizarre season in losing to KY and Vandy, but beating FL, TN, and A&M.

Tennessee will beat South Carolina.

Notre Dame loses 4 games.

Gus, Big Belly Bret, and Butch all take their teams to bowls.

Georgia will beat Alabama in the SEC title.

MARK MY WORDS: BCSNC will not have an SEC team in it (Probably between Oregon, tOSU, Louisville and Clemson)

MARK MY WORDS: Auburn finishes regular season 9-3 with losses to LSU, Ole Miss and Georgia

MARK MY WORDS: Sammie Coates is the Darvin Adams and Ricardo Louis is the Terrell Zachary of the team this year

Mark MY word: AUburn finishes 2nd in the West and wins 9 + major bowl = 10 wins.

Mark MY word: Teddy Bridgewater wins the heisman and he along with Dyer lead the cardinals to the BCSCG.

Mark my Word- Auburn beats undefeated Alabama, plus Texas A& M :

Mark my word- undefeated Georgia loses to Georgia Tech also undefeated. Georgia Tech plays undefeated Notre Dame for a national championship and wins.

Mark my Word: Auburn beats Oregon in bowl game and is ranked no. 5 at seasons end with a 11-2 record.

Mark my Word: Auburn beats Oregon in bowl game and is ranked no. 5 at seasons end with a 11-2 record.

SEC and Pav 12 have no mutual bowls. There is virtually no chance of this happening given the picking order is Orange, Sugar, and last Fiesta this year. Orange and Sugar are not picking Oregon due to distance.If Auburn is a BCS at large they would already be picked by the Orange or Sugar.

Mark my word- Auburn will play Oregon in the Bacardi Bowl in Havana, Cuba. Several Cubans will defect and join the team while in Cuba. Auburn will open a satellite extension branch and Castro will appoint Malzahn as the new Rhumba King. Saban gets jealous and hurts his back practicing the limbo while Castro officially designates Saban as the man who can get lower than anyone else, and appoints him the " little chihuahua".

Mark my word- Auburn will play Oregon in the Bacardi Bowl in Havana, Cuba. Several Cubans will defect and join the team while in Cuba. Auburn will open a satellite extension branch and Castro will appoint Malzahn as the new Rhumba King. Saban gets jealous and hurts his back practicing the limbo while Castro officially designates Saban as the man who can get lower than anyone else, and appoints him the " little chihuahua".

Well done.

Mark my word Jeff Holland will be Honorable Mention All SEC or better. Mark my word Georgia opens no better than 2-2(possibly 1-3) putting CMR in the hot seat yet again and taking them out of contention for the SEC East(read they will lose to USCe). Mark my word Arky and Big Ten Bert finish no better than 4th in the SEC West

Mark my word Jeff Holland will be Honorable Mention All SEC or better. Mark my word Georgia opens no better than 2-2(possibly 1-3) putting CMR in the hot seat yet again and taking them out of contention for the SEC East(read they will lose to USCe). Mark my word Arky and Big Ten Bert finish no better than 4th in the SEC West

I'm sure Jeff appreciates the shout out but he won't be eligible this year and he may be a little too old to make All SEC. :cool:

Mark My Word:Auburn will beat LSU & UGA

Mark My Word:Nick Marshall will be a Heisman finalist

Mark My Word:Oregon will win the National Championship

Mark My Word:Gus wins AP college football coach of the year award

Mark My Word:UGA will lose to Clemson, USCe, Auburn & Florida

Archived