Mark My Word: 2013

DaddyBoyAU

Y'all aren't going to like this. Mark my words: This year will be a huge disappointment for auburn people as AU loses to LSU, Ark, Tx A&M, GA, and AL, all by huge margins. Add a loss to at least one, maybe both, Mississippi teams. Offenses eat up big chunks of yardage against AU's D all season long, picking up a dependable 4 to 6 yards a play, chewing up the field and the clock while AU's O sits ont he bench watching. And Bama wins a 3rd straight NC.

Hahaha.

His crystal ball was a little cloudy that day.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn will beat bama by more than two touchdowns and give bama there 3rd or 4th loss of the season. Saben will retire because he knows that Gus will own him. WDE.

OK so we only beat them by one TD, and it was better that we had the pleasure to de-thrown them. And I still think from what I watched last night, saben was totally out of his sphere last night, trying to out guess Gus. WDE

Y'all aren't going to like this. Mark my words: This year will be a huge disappointment for auburn people as AU loses to LSU, Ark, Tx A&M, GA, and AL, all by huge margins. Add a loss to at least one, maybe both, Mississippi teams. Offenses eat up big chunks of yardage against AU's D all season long, picking up a dependable 4 to 6 yards a play, chewing up the field and the clock while AU's O sits ont he bench watching. And Bama wins a 3rd straight NC.

Hahaha.

Yep....that post is full of FAIL.....

MARK MY WORDS: The Iron Bowl is going to be between #1 undefeated Alabama and #3 once beaten Auburn (we can't win them all, folks...) . SEC West is up for grabs and National title quarterfinal. Winner gets South Cackalacky in the SECCG

That's pretty dadgum good right there.

MARK MY WORDS: The Iron Bowl is going to be between #1 undefeated Alabama and #3 once beaten Auburn (we can't win them all, folks...) . SEC West is up for grabs and National title quarterfinal. Winner gets South Cackalacky in the SECCG

That's pretty dadgum good right there.

Should have bet the house on that...

Mark MY word: AUburn finishes 2nd in the West and wins 9 + major bowl = 10 wins.

Mark MY word: Teddy Bridgewater wins the heisman and he along with Dyer lead the cardinals to the BCSCG.

I'm gladly wrong on the victory count for AUburn. UL was just an epic fail.

Let's go even bolder!

Mark My Words: Auburn wins the national championship THIS YEAR!

Mark My Words: Arkansas goes winless in the SEC

Mark My Words: One of these teams will be implicated in a major scandal: Ohio State, Alabama, Texas, Miss State, Arkansas

Mark My Words: In a surprise, Kansas wins the big 12

Mark My Words: At least one of these teams will be looking for a new head coach next year: Arkansas, FSU, Texas, Miss State, Alabama

4 out of 5

Mark My Words: Auburn beats TAMU with or without Johnny Football

Mark My Words: TAMU finishes under .500 in the SEC

Mark My Words: Coant Anti-HUNH lays a big fat goose egg this year in the SEC.

And a special 2014 pick: Auburn wins the SEC West.

Interesting

I think I should get my own 800 number and start doing readings...

Mark my words:

Auburn Wins the west.

The turning point in the season is a tough loss against LSU in the first road game for Nick Marshall.

Auburn wins the next 8 to take the west and go to the SECCG.

The Iron Bowl will be won on the last play of the game.

My Mom will serve salsa and Tostitos "Hint of Lime" corn chips.

The game will be back and forth with Auburn closing back in from a 14 point deficit in the opening of the 3rd quarter.

My dad will clear the room at the end of the third quarter when he, full of bean dip and hot wings, uncorks one for the ages.

Alabama will come up short on a game winning field goal.

Chris Davis will return the kick 109 Yards for a walk off touchdown.

The call from the booth will go something like:

WHITE: I guess if this thing comes up short he can field it and run it out …

BRAMBLETT: All right, here we go … [57] yarder … it’s got, no, does NOT have the leg … and Chris Davis takes it in the back of the end zone … he’ll run it out to the 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, FORTY!

FORTY-FIVE! FIFTY! FORTY-FIVE! THERE GOES DAVIS!

WHITE: OH MY GOD!!

BRAMBLETT: DAVIS IS GONNA RUN IT ALL THE WAY BACK!!!

WHITE: OH MY GOD!!!!

BRAMBLETT: AUBURN IS GONNA WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME! AUBURN IS GONNA WIN THE FOOTBALL GAME!! HE RAN THE MISSED FIELD GOAL BACK! HE RAN IT BACK 109 YARDS! THEY’RE NOT GONNA KEEP ’EM OFF THE FIELD TONIGHT! HOLY COW!!!!!

Fans will storm the field.

My dad will laugh hysterically for a full minute before he can speak.

I will teleport from the couch to the entertainment center, but no one will say anything because it will only be the second most miraculous event.

Fist pumps and and flailing limbs will fly in directions that don't even exist.

My dog will erupt from his bed in the corner of the room, barking and running wildly around the den thinking "I don't know what's happening! Loud noises!"

Somewhere, in a dimly lit hotel room, Paul Finebaum will sit in nothing but his loafers and a pair of tighty whiteys, weeping quietly, three fingers of jack in one hand, a tattered picture of Nick Saban in the other, hoarsely whimpering "why pop? why would you do it?"

God will smile.

Mark My Word: We will have (2) 1000 yard rushers this season

Mark My Word: UGA will lose at least 4 games and barely finishes in the top 20.

Well, NM only needs 78 yards for the 1st one to come true, thUGA lost 4 exactly and are ranked #25. Not too shabby...

• 1 month later...

Archived