Mark My Word: 2013

DaddyBoyAU

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark My Words: Georgia wins the SEC East on offense alone, the defense is below average but the offense outscores everyone in the regular season

Mark My Words: Two toughest games for Alabama in the SEC-- Ole Miss and Auburn

Mark My Words: Louisville goes undefeated in the regular season until the last game when they lose on the road to Cincinnati and Tuberville.

Mark My Words: Alabama defeats Georgia for the SEC title

Mark My Words: Todd Gurley or De'Anthony Thomas wins the Heisman Trophy, Clowney rounds out the top 3

Mark My Words: Auburn defeats Tulsa in the Liberty Bowl

Mark My Words: Alabama defeats Oregon for the national championship

Man I hope not for all but #1 and #2, but good call on #4.

MMW: I would never wish for an injury to any young man, no matter the team. The two year string of very few injuries and no major injury that uat has enjoyed will end. Two major season ending injuries to key players and several game missing injuries to key players will happen this year.

MMW: The Auburn defense will be Top 5 in the SEC in fewest points allowed, takeaways and defensive scoring.

MMW: Auburn will have three Freshmen All-Americans.

MMW: Auburn will lead the SEC in Rushing Yards.

They have had an awful lot of luck for two years running. It has to run out eventually

Mark My Word: AJ McCarron will go down with an injury midway through the season and cost Alabama 3 losses

Mark My Word: Auburn will have at least one 1st team All American this year (kicker or offensive lineman)

Mark My Word: FSU vs Oregon in the national championship game.

MMW. Auburn will not be accused, implicated, suspected or charged with any NCAA violations by the NCAA or national media.

MMW: LSU will finish 4th in West, including a loss to AUB

MMW: Nick M, JJ, JW, and KF each score a TD this year.

MMW: Mark Hudspeth takes job at MS STATE after winning Sunbelt Conference and NO Bowl

MMW: Louisville wins NC with Dyer winning another NC MVP, becoming only player to win it with 2 teams

Mark my words: Auburn will have 2 1000 yard rushers

Mark my words: Georgia will beat Ole Miss in the SECCG and win the NCG

Mark my words: Auburn will win 9 games, loosing to GA, Ole Miss and LSU. All very close games.

Mark my words: War F@#%$&g Eagle! Thanks Takeo!!

Mark My Word

MMW: A down n'out horribly dejected Johnny Manziel brings the Crimsoned-Tied down with him, after producing video of AJ spilling all-the-beans.... while in a very drunken stupor. (Katherine dumps him for Kiehl)
    MMW: A one loss AU cinches west after losing to LtwiceSspankedU... Orange eyed blueTigers save face by never trailing for remainder of season.
    MMW: Jay Jacobs in a rare trip of tongue - falls flat on face and bust bumm at annual BCS N'Championship - White House visit... to which the President quips "Bum really does bleed Orange and Blue... but who again is Timmy Jackson ?".
    MMW: Selena Roberts who makes up story about Nick Saban and Red Elephant Club... is afterward never heard from again after hurriedly renaming website Oopstigo.
    MMW: Coach Gus turns down doubling of salary when U of Bad Loosers hastily tries to fill vacancy after Saban replaces Mike Slive... T Town Menswear orders two case of Broad and Fine Line SHARPIES.

Auburn wins every game in the regular season except 2: Ole Miss and Georgia!

Both AJ McCarron and TJ Yeldon do not finish the year ar bama due to injuries. bama tanks after AJ goes down... Leading to more yeldon who then goes does.

We have a repeat of 2007 season where every body has 2 losses at the end with one exception: Louisville. Auburn vs Louisville national championship game

MARK MY WORD: Auburn will play USCe in the SEC Championship. After three stuffs at the goal line, Spurrier is down by 4 with one second left. Desperate to score, he sends in Jadeveon Clowney at wildcat. Carl Lawson sacks him violently, knocking off his helmet and ripping out a dreadlock with his teeth. Lawson becomes the only player to sack the CFB sacks leader in the history of the game. Afterwards, Spurrier kneels before Lawson and presents him with his visor, promptly retiring thereafter.

mark my word . auburn wins 10 games in 2013 including bowl

mark my word bama's o line cant protect aj like last year resulting in injuries to the qb

mark my word bama doesn't play in sec or bcs championship this year

Mark my Words: LSU will lose at least 4 games this season

Mark my Words: Coach Malzahn will win SEC Coach of the Year

Mark my Words: Nick Marshall will have better numbers than Braxton Miller, but Miller will win the Heisman.

First one is bold.

Second one bold.

Third, bold.

Good job, VT.

Here's mine:

A one or two loss SEC champion gets shut out of the BCSNCG this year (I predict Carolina to win the SECCG with one or two losses).

BCSNCG will feature an undefeated OSU vs. the winner of the Oregon-Stanford game.

Bret Bielma will not make it to next season as the Arkansas coach.

Tennessee will be the darlings of the media until we beat them, then folks will turn toward Gus and Auburn as 'dark horses'.

We beat both Mississippi teams this year, plus one of either LSU or aTm.

This year will beat either Bama or Georgia (both would be fine with me).

We lead the nation in rushing.

Mark My Words: Stanford wins it's first National Championship since 1926.

Mark My Words: Cincinnati goes undefeated and is jumped by a one loss team in the final BCS rankings.

Mark My Words: LSU loses at least 4 games.

Mark My Words: Mack Brown is fired and replaced by Saban.

Mark My Words: Auburn steamrolls Georgia by 4 touchdowns.

Mark My Word: Clemson v. UGA will be decided in the 4th quarter. Combined they will score more than 70 points.

Mark My Word: Ole Miss will finish 2nd in the SEC West

Mark My Word: Johnny Football will miss the first 6 games.

Mark My Word: Auburn notches two wins among the the LSU, UGA & Turdistan games!

Mark My Word: TAMU beats Bama but forfeits the win but the loss still keeps the turds from getting to Atlanta.

Mark my Word: Gus will be the SEC coach of the year.

Mark my Word: Louiville goes undefeated and has two players in consideration for the Heisman; Teddy Brigdewater and Michael Dyer. They do not make the BCSCG due to low computer rankings.

Mark My Word: TAMU runs the table in the SEC West ... wait for it ... but Johnny Football is declared ineligible for the season after the UMO game resulting in ... wait for it ... Auburn to represent the SEC West after back to back upsets of UGA and UAT in JHS.

MMW: Auburn wins 9 Games

MMW: Bama loses 2 games

MMW: Bama and USC in the SECCG

MMW: Bama investigated by end of year 2014

MMW: Saban signs 5 year extension with Bama worth 25 million a year gauranteed wether coaching or not after Texas comes calling. Retires after next season laughing all the way to the bank.

Mark My Words: Auburn will finish the season with at least 9 wins.

Mark My Words: Auburn defense will be in the top half of SEC rushing defense.

Mark My Words: Carolina will win the SEC.

Mark My Words: Clowney will lead the nation in sacks.

i'd have to flag the last 2 as wimpy predictions.

Mark my words: Saban is the next coach for the Dallas Cowboys.

Mark my words: Aaron Murray leads an undefeated UGA squad into Jordan-Hare and Auburn knocks them off.

Archived