Mark My Word: 2013

DaddyBoyAU

Mark My Words: (I actually already put down $150 on this bet) Auburn will win 10 or more games

Mark My Words: Alabama will finish the season out of the top 10

Mark My Words: IF you watch television, you will see/hear me on it at some point during the season. Boom.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark my word: unfortunately it will probably be alabammer and s.car in the SECCG. Fortunately clowney will show the turds whats up. :D

Except that a late-breaking "exclusive" article claiming that money was paid to Clowney, and there is a "bagman" that will be named after the SECCG will rule Clowney ineligible for that game, allowing bammer to coast to another NC.

MARK MY WORDS (see my prediction from 2010 thread!)

Alabama will have 2 regular season losses with Auburn being the second to put them out of the hunt.

Auburn will win the SEC west, unfortunately will lose to UF in the SECCG, but will beat USC (trojans) in a BCS bowl

Cameron Artis Payne will finish 3rd in the heisman voting

Mark my word: unfortunately it will probably be alabammer and s.car in the SECCG. Fortunately clowney will show the turds whats up. :D/>

Except that a late-breaking "exclusive" article claiming that money was paid to Clowney, and there is a "bagman" that will be named after the SECCG will rule Clowney ineligible for that game, allowing bammer to coast to another NC.

Way to throw a twist in my glorious plans! Haha.

Mark my word: unfortunately it will probably be alabammer and s.car in the SECCG. Fortunately clowney will show the turds whats up. :D/>

Way to throw a twist in my glorious plans! Haha.

Thats exactly how the turds operate though!! They will pick up USCe and Georgia when Clowney and Murray leave for the nfl,Mark My Word!!!

Mark my words: Mason comes close to Bo's rushing record for single season

Mark my words: CAP has a good year also, +1000 yds

Mark my words: AU wins 10 games beating LSU and either UGA or uat

Mark my words: saban to cowboys in early January following disappointing seasons by both teams

Mark my words: Prosch is the breakout player of the year, rushing and recieving (combined) for +10 tds, drafted first 2 rounds

WAR DAMN EAGLE! Never posted before but this thread was too much fun to pass up!

Mark my words! Nick Marshall has a better season than Johny Football and goes to the Heisman ceremony

Mark my words! USCe has a disappointing season and finishes 3rd in the east behind FL and GA

Mark my words! Ohio State goes to the national championship game and gets violated by an SEC team AGAIN

Mark my words! Without Chip Kelly Oregon loses 3 games

MMW........ There will be those usual suspects that BASH our starting qb after the first game.....probably after the first quarter.

Mark My Word - Georgia and Clemson will play twice this year. After Clemson beats them in week 1, they both go undefeated in their respective conferences.

Mark My Words - Auburn wins 9 games

Mark My Words - Ole Miss loses 4 in a row to Alabama, Auburn, TAMU, LSU

Mark MY Word: Auburn beats Texas A&M

Mark My Word: Auburn beats Georgia

Mark My Word: Auburn is in top 3 in Offense and top 5 in Defense in SEC this year.

Mark My Word: Auburn beats LSU or Bama this year.

Mark My Word: SEC does not WIN National Championship this year.

Mark MY Word: Every team in the top 25, at the end of the season, will be on probation for one violation or another except Auburn, who didn't break any rules, and Alabama, who will be cleared by a 5 minute internal investigation that determines that all of the evidence was Photoshopped.

Mark MY Word: Steve Clark will WIN the Ray Guy Award

Mark MY Word: Arkansas will have the worst record in the SEC

Mark MY Word: By the end of the season, everyone will be talking about how Lawson is better than Clowney

Mark MY Word: Prosch plays himself into a first round NFL pick

Mark My Word: Two out of Marshall, Mason and Artis-Payne have 1000 yard rushing seasons. The other throws for 20+ TDs.

Mark My Word: Auburn wins two out of the four between Alabama, LSU, A&M, and Georgia, finishing the season 9-3.

Mark My Word: Cameron Artis-Payne will be Auburn's leading rusher this season.

Mark My Word: South Carolina wins the SEC for the first time ever and end's Alabama's chances of a 3rd straight NC.

Mark My Word: This will be Dan Mullen's last season at Miss. State. He won't be fired but he'll go to another school to have a better chance at winning championships.

Mark My Word, Auburn beats Alabama and leave their national championship hopes in the cold, setting the world ablaze

Mark my word, Baylor is ranked top 15 nationally

Mark my word, Oregon will be ranked ahead of Alabama in the end

Mark my words: AU will win 8, possibly 9 games this year, and will beat either Bama or LSU on the road.

Mark my words: Gus Malzahn will be SEC coach of the year, and a strong candidate for national coach of the year---may even win it.

Mark my words: Neither Bama nor LSU will be the dominant teams they've been in the most recent past. It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't some internal dissension among LSU players over the Jeremiah Hill situation, even though they supposedly voted him back on the team.

Mark my words: USCe will win the SECCG and Spurrier will retire after the season.

MMW: I would never wish for an injury to any young man, no matter the team. The two year string of very few injuries and no major injury that uat has enjoyed will end. Two major season ending injuries to key players and several game missing injuries to key players will happen this year.

MMW: The Auburn defense will be Top 5 in the SEC in fewest points allowed, takeaways and defensive scoring.

MMW: Auburn will have three Freshmen All-Americans.

MMW: Auburn will lead the SEC in Rushing Yards.

MMW: Clemson and USCe meet in the BCSNCG. USCe loses its only game to Clemson, who goes undefeated. USCe beats aTm in the SECCG.

aTm to Sugar, Vandy to Cap1, LSU to outback, AU to Gator, Bama to Cotton, UGA to CFA, Florida to Independence, Ole Miss to Music City, MSU to Advocare V100, and Mizzou to Compass.

Mark My Words: Georgia wins the SEC East on offense alone, the defense is below average but the offense outscores everyone in the regular season

Mark My Words: Two toughest games for Alabama in the SEC-- Ole Miss and Auburn

Mark My Words: Louisville goes undefeated in the regular season until the last game when they lose on the road to Cincinnati and Tuberville.

Mark My Words: Alabama defeats Georgia for the SEC title

Mark My Words: Todd Gurley or De'Anthony Thomas wins the Heisman Trophy, Clowney rounds out the top 3

Mark My Words: Auburn defeats Tulsa in the Liberty Bowl

Mark My Words: Alabama defeats Oregon for the national championship

Mark my Words: LSU will lose at least 4 games this season

Mark my Words: Coach Malzahn will win SEC Coach of the Year

Mark my Words: Nick Marshall will have better numbers than Braxton Miller, but Miller will win the Heisman.

Archived