Mark My Word: 2013

DaddyBoyAU

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark My Word: Tre will rush for 1,500 yards

Mark My Word: Manziel won't be at TAMU by the end of the season

Mark My Word: FL will horribly underachieve and lose at least 4 games

Would like to point out that the first mark my word 2013 correct prediction has happened!

Although it does not fit the definition of a bold pick. :tease:

Would like to point out that the first mark my word 2013 correct prediction has happened!

Although it does not fit the definition of a bold pick. :tease:/>

Course it does! Coulda been tomorrow :P

MMW: Cam lead Panthers make the NFL play-offs....SC, AL, GA, beat ACC on opening week....UCLA wins PAC-10....Auburn will score more than 40 points in 8 games this season....

Y'all aren't going to like this. Mark my words: This year will be a huge disappointment for auburn people as AU loses to LSU, Ark, Tx A&M, GA, and AL, all by huge margins. Add a loss to at least one, maybe both, Mississippi teams. Offenses eat up big chunks of yardage against AU's D all season long, picking up a dependable 4 to 6 yards a play, chewing up the field and the clock while AU's O sits ont he bench watching. And Bama wins a 3rd straight NC.

Y'all aren't going to like this. Mark my words: This year will be a huge disappointment for auburn people as AU loses to LSU, Ark, Tx A&M, GA, and AL, all by huge margins. Add a loss to at least one, maybe both, Mississippi teams. Offenses eat up big chunks of yardage against AU's D all season long, picking up a dependable 4 to 6 yards a play, chewing up the field and the clock while AU's O sits ont he bench watching. And Bama wins a 3rd straight NC.

Bold, but I think you got confused and ended up watching last years game film.

Bold, but I think you got confused and ended up watching last years game film.

That's funny. I like that. Here's my reasoning (especially after the last 2 years); expect the worst...then almost anything will be a pleasant surprise.

You would've been better off saying we lose to Miss St by a huge margin, as Arkansas got worse than last year... At least we had one for sure loss in this thread

So he's an Auburn legacy, but he hasn't played a single call?

Auburn legacy means a recruit who had family that played at Auburn.

Mark My Words: Stanford wins it's first National Championship since 1926.

Mark My Words: Cincinnati goes undefeated and is jumped by a one loss team in the final BCS rankings.

Mark My Words: LSU loses at least 4 games.

Mark My Words: Mack Brown is fired and replaced by Saban...

Mark My Words: Auburn steamrolls Georgia by 4 touchdowns.

... nine foot statue get's cut down to size.

The Texas gig became open, that would be the only one little nicky would think long and hard about. But in the end, he would jump on it.

Mark my words.

Our offense is going to be a force this year. Nick Marshall will remind a lot of AU fans of one of the current AU offensive coaches when he played for the Orange and Blue with his performances this year.

Our defensive corners will up the interception rate this year, Throwing against us will be more costly for the opposing teams.

Carl Lawson will be a force by the end of the year, as will Montravious Adams.

Our Running Backs will remind us of the Caddie Williams and Ronnie Brown days.

• 3 months later...

Mark my words:

1. Alabama's SEC dominance ends - SCar takes the reigns
  2. Johnny Football disappoints and TA&M loses 3+ regular season games
  3. Auburn leads the SEC in offense
  4. Auburn ends the season in the top 25

How'd everyone else do on their season predictions?

MARK MY WORDS: BCSNC will not have an SEC team in it (Probably between Oregon, tOSU, Louisville and Clemson)

MARK MY WORDS: Auburn finishes regular season 9-3 with losses to LSU, Ole Miss and Georgia

MARK MY WORDS: Sammie Coates is the Darvin Adams and Ricardo Louis is the Terrell Zachary of the team this year

Well my #1 is still close - pending next week and the polls

My #2 was decidely wrong in our favor (War Eagle)

My #3 is pretty close pending how you look at it, especially after the last two weeks

Mark my Words: LSU will lose at least 4 games this season

Mark my Words: Coach Malzahn will win SEC Coach of the Year

Mark my Words: Nick Marshall will have better numbers than Braxton Miller, but Miller will win the Heisman.

First one is bold.

Second one bold.

Third, bold.

Good job, VT.

Here's mine:

A one or two loss SEC champion gets shut out of the BCSNCG this year (I predict Carolina to win the SECCG with one or two losses) HOPE THE FIRST PART OF THIS ONE TURNS OUT WRONG!

BCSNCG will feature an undefeated OSU vs. the winner of the Oregon-Stanford game. WRONG

Bret Bielma will not make it to next season as the Arkansas coach. PENDING

Tennessee will be the darlings of the media until we beat them, then folks will turn toward Gus and Auburn as 'dark horses'. SORTA

We beat both Mississippi teams this year, plus one of either LSU or aTm. RIGHT

This year will beat either Bama or Georgia (both would be fine with me). RIGHT

We lead the nation in rushing. PENDING

I MADE A LOT OF PREDICTIONS. SOME ARE RIGHT, SOME WRONG. I HOPE THE FIRST ONE IS WRONG!

Hahaha.

Archived