***AU vs. LSU Game Thread***

ValleyTiger

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple fact: in 2012 vs JUCO competition, NM threw 18 TDs to 20 INTs.

Only twice did he go a game without an INT, and neither game did he throw a TD either.

He had two 4 INT games. 4! vs JUCO talent.

Glaring, factual stats.

See there....Auburn is still playing hard and playing to win. It may not happen...but they still believe.

That's what I really wanted to see

Where were these tackles earlier?

It's our conditioning. The D gets stronger as the game goes on-you see this with bball teams that run an uptempo, pressing style. As our O matures and get's to where it can go light speed the whole game we will see teams struggle vs us.

I am still happy with the effort, and what this team learned tonight. They won't forget it. This is how great teams are built.

I agree. Plus only one team has gone into BR and gotten a win lately.

Where were these tackles earlier?

LSU has gone vanilla putting the game away. They aren't gonna pass and everybody knows it. Advantage D.

To be fair, I knew they were going to run it all game. I wasn't talking about calling the correct play. Tackling fundamentals shouldn't ever change.

bye week comes at a good time. Get some of these dinged up guys healthy. Let the team work on mistakes over the course of these last 4 games. Each game has been a unique test for either the offense or defense. Hopefully the two weeks will let us work out the kinks and stomp a mudhole in Ole Miss.

We can talk about lacking talent but we have enough 4*/5* guys left from past classes on this team to make more plays than we are making, period. I know we are trying to change the Chizik culture, but we should not be this inadequate. Our tackling is still just incredibly terrible. The only silver lining is my mind is if we do not have a dramatic turnaround JJ will finally be fired.

War Eagle !

Not on defense. Sorry, but that is not true.

Terrible, terrible, out of shape red neck, stupid gump officials! Mike Slive will as usual do nothing about it,

you must have a miserable life to look at everything so negatively, especially things you know nothing about.

If my investments go well I will be a Multi millionaire this time next year. I am building my 4th home, and I have a loving wife and family.

These officials are horrible, terrible and the worst in the country! If you can't see it I really feel sorry for you!

Archived