Northwestern State???

AURules

Got to give the guys the benefit of the doubt for just having a off night on defense but good coaching should always prevent that....definitely a red flag for another Barbee "bust" season!!! Under no circumstances should a Southland conference team ever beat a SEC team...not drinking that cool-aid!!! Hopefully tonight was an anomaly!!!

Prepare for...."but they were an NCAA tourney team"... "but they won 20+ games last year"... "but they won their conference"...

Bad loss, but Barbee said he's not disappointed so it's OK.

Well, at least some things don't change. I know it's early but wow, this is not good. How much $$ does Barbee make for this mess? Whatever it is, he hasn't come remotely close to being worth it.

Giving up 72 points in the 2nd half? Inexcusable for Coach and Players.

I really hope that is a school record for points allowed in a half...

Giving up 72 points in the 2nd half? Inexcusable for Coach and Players.

I really hope that is a school record for points allowed in a half...

Barbee's teams have already established several school recrods for poor basketball performances, I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this one added to the list.

We need to just start cheating. And if we have been, cheat harder. Something that will make Auburn competitive. Who cares if we get caught by the NCAA and put on sanctions? Can't be any worse than what the past decade has been like.

Got to give the guys the benefit of the doubt for just having a off night on defense but good coaching should always prevent that....definitely a red flag for another Barbee "bust" season!!! Under no circumstances should a Southland conference team ever beat a SEC team...not drinking that cool-aid!!! Hopefully tonight was an anomaly!!!

You only get off nights on offense,

There should be no such thing as an off night on defense.

That falls under motivation and coaching

:thumbsup: As an interesting factoid, LSU beat NW State by 14 points on Saturday. 88-74. NW State has been a good snapshot of where our Barbee's program is.

If I recall correctly, CTB will have collected around $10,000,000 by the time his contract expires or he is fired. Let that sink in for a while....

If I recall correctly, CTB will have collected around $10,000,000 by the time his contract expires or he is fired. Let that sink in for a while....

Once again, Jay Jacobs deserves the credit for that.

:thumbsup: As an interesting factoid, LSU beat NW State by 14 points on Saturday. 88-74. NW State has been a good snapshot of where our Barbee's program is.

But once we start winning, it will be ours and yours right? Fair weathered basketball fan maybe?

But once we start winning, it will be ours and yours right? Fair weathered basketball fan maybe?

This year's team is Barbee's and JJ's, not mine. If by fair weather fan you mean I'll be going to the women's games and skipping the men's games until we have a new coach, you nailed it!

Archived