As a whole unit, this team is better than the 2010 team

DyeHardAllTheWay

Flame on, but the offense relies on more individual playmakers, the special teams is one of the best in the country, and the defense is actually better than it was in 2010 (not saying much, but still). This team seems to work together more, rather than relying on just one or two players on each side of the ball.

I agree, and have been feeling that way all season. Not that the championship team wasn't A TEAM, but this team's depth of committment and ability across the board seems more a TEAM than a collection of a few STARS.

What is awewome to consider is how a composite of the two groups would be a challenge to do on a player-by-player basis.

Stacked up player by player and position by position it's some awesome guys in some awesome slots.

How would you pick the "All Star" team from those two season?

If you think O-Mac is better than Corey Grant then I think you are allowing your heart to overrule your eyes. Grant IS O-Mac with additional skills and abilities. There's not one part of Grant's game that you can say O-Mac was better at. If there was one thing it would be ability to catch the ball because O-Mac caught some out of the backfield and Grant has not been thrown to but for a handful of times this season. Grant is just as fast, but can cut better (he can change directions), break more tackles (Grant has probably already surpassed the number of tackles O-Mac broke in his entire 4 year career), and is stronger.

If you think O-Mac is better than Corey Grant then I think you are allowing your heart to overrule your eyes. Grant IS O-Mac with additional skills and abilities. There's not one part of Grant's game that you can say O-Mac was better at. If there was one thing it would be ability to catch the ball because O-Mac caught some out of the backfield and Grant has not been thrown to but for a handful of times this season. Grant is just as fast, but can cut better (he can change directions), break more tackles (Grant has probably already surpassed the number of tackles O-Mac broke in his entire 4 year career), and is stronger.

I was about to say the same thing on Grant vs O-Mac. I loved O-Mac but if he had to do anything other than run in a straight line it was over. Grant is much more versatile and IMO has considerably better cutting ability.

Not really. As others have posted Cam was far better than NM, the O-lines were comparable, the 2010 receivers were better, the RBs I would give 2013 the edge to. On D, the 2010 DL was better and the 2010 LBs were light years better. What this 2013 has is much better coaching from top to bottom.

wde

Marshall > Cam (jk)

Jeremy > any other QB back there

Dyer = Tre

Fannin < CAP

Grant > McCalebb

Receivers >>>> Ours now

Prosch > Eric

Controversial: Uzomah>Lutz

O Lines are equal

DL goes to 2010 probably

And linebackers