All things rankings

ellitor

We are now 5th on the composite, 247 only, and will be there on Scout when they add DM. No change on Rivals. They got DM's film late and will rate him in May. He is not rated yet.

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adding the 3 most likely commits (Kaleb Kim, Jordan Colbert, Jovon Robinson) we would have 250 points...good enough to be #2 currently just behind Bama. All 3 of these guys appear to be indicating commitment timeframes in the near future.

Not sure where you are looking at but adding those 3 are not worth 250 points on247 even more scaled down numbers. ON Rivals Kim is worth 112, Colbert 105, and Jovon 0 because they have not rated jucos yet. So them combined would be 217 which would put us 8th on Rivals then go up after jucos are rated in December.

Just used the calculator, added those 3, and that was the updated total. It did not include Markell already being a commit.

link to working class calculator? The link I go to says down for a few days and hjas been that way for a week. Link

258.10 with Kim and Colbert. 250 did not include McGriff as my post indicated. He are ranked 5th currently with 175 points.

Question... How does the composite rankings take into account players that aren't rated yet? For example, does the composite rankings take into account that D'Anfernee McGriff, Jason Smith, and Tony Bridges haven't been evaluated by Rivals? Does it give them a 0 for that site or does it just ignore the site altogether and not take it into consideration? I'm just trying to get an idea how much our composite score may go up after these players are evaluated. TIA

Question... How does the composite rankings take into account players that aren't rated yet? For example, does the composite rankings take into account that D'Anfernee McGriff, Jason Smith, and Tony Bridges haven't been evaluated by Rivals? Does it give them a 0 for that site or does it just ignore the site altogether and not take it into consideration? I'm just trying to get an idea how much our composite score may go up after these players are evaluated. TIA

If they haven't been rated yet, 247 ignores it until they do get rated. They don't add anything to it.

Adding the 3 most likely commits (Kaleb Kim, Jordan Colbert, Jovon Robinson) we would have 250 points...good enough to be #2 currently just behind Bama. All 3 of these guys appear to be indicating commitment timeframes in the near future.

Not sure where you are looking at but adding those 3 are not worth 250 points on247 even more scaled down numbers. ON Rivals Kim is worth 112, Colbert 105, and Jovon 0 because they have not rated jucos yet. So them combined would be 217 which would put us 8th on Rivals then go up after jucos are rated in December.

Just used the calculator, added those 3, and that was the updated total. It did not include Markell already being a commit.

link to working class calculator? The link I go to says down for a few days and hjas been that way for a week. Link

258.10 with Kim and Colbert. 250 did not include McGriff as my post indicated. He are ranked 5th currently with 175 points.

Again. How are you getting this?

Again. How are you getting this?

Might be an issue with the calculator, don't know, don't work for 247. Ive done it on my phone and iPad and both spit out the same score. Looks like it may be duplicating players.

Might be an issue with the calculator, don't know, don't work for 247. Ive done it on my phone and iPad and both spit out the same score. Looks like it may be duplicating players.

can you please paste the link you are using? Or if you can't from your phone or IPad simply say you can't so we can stop this run around we are having.

can you please paste the link you are using? Or if you can't from your phone or IPad simply say you can't so we can stop this run around we are having.

E, I just tried the link in your post and it worked.

What device are you using? it's not working on my computer.

What link would I provide, it's from the AU 247 page, there's only 1.

Feel free to stop responding, I wasn't asking for confirmation. Not that important, it's gonna be whatever it is.

Feel free to stop responding, I wasn't asking for confirmation. Not that important, it's gonna be whatever it is.

lol. I was the one asking for confirmation silly man. I got feedback from 247. Apparently you're lucky to get it working on your tablet and phone, class calculator is not supposed to be fixed until next week at the earliest.

lol. I was the one asking for confirmation silly man. I got feedback from 247. Apparently you're lucky to get it working on your tablet and phone, class calculator is not supposed to be fixed until next week at the earliest.

Thanks for checking into that buddy! I think it was adding the current commits twice, when adding the potentials. That would make sense from a total score standpoint. And you're right we wouldn't have a score as high as 258.

What device are you using? it's not working on my computer.

For whatever reason, it is working on my iPhone, but it won't work on my computer either.

3 on 247, 5 on Scout, and 14 on Rivals. Jason Smith, Tony Bridges, and Crime Dog haven't been rated yet on Rivals.

#2 on the composite

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

#3 on 247 only

http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/TeamRankings

#8 on Rivals (McBriff, Smith, and Bridges not rated yet)

https://rivals.yahoo.com/auburn/football/recruiting/teamrank/2015/all/all

AU currently #4 in recruiting according to Scout!

http://auburn.scout.com/

24, do you know if this ranking takes into account aTm's latest decommit (Rodney Anderson)?

I don't, let's check.

Archived