All things rankings

ellitor

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are we ranked on the other recruiting sites?..i know ESPN only does top 15 and we're not in it but that's only since April 16th...i'm pretty sure we'll move up once they update it

The 247 composite ranking, which I think is the most important has AU #3 right now. Awesome!

3 on 247, 5 on Scout, and 14 on Rivals. Jason Smith, Tony Bridges, and Crime Dog haven't been rated yet on Rivals.

4 on Scout. Will be 3 on Saturday.

3 on 247, 5 on Scout, and 14 on Rivals. Jason Smith, Tony Bridges, and Crime Dog haven't been rated yet on Rivals.

Wish someone would explain that to the Updykes! Ignoring 247 & Scout, they seem to be reading only Rivals and taunting us with it! (What else is new? )

I've always believed that all teams with consistent Top 5-10 recruiting rankings have essentially equal talent on the field. (What good are 4- & 5-stars just riding the bench anyway, other than keeping opponents from signing them?) And regardless of rankings, any team could have a franchise player like a Cam, a Tebow, a Johnny Football, or a Nick Fairley.

The rest is up to coaching where, top to bottom on our staff, I believe we lead the nation!

I've always believed that all teams with consistent Top 5-10 recruiting rankings have essentially equal talent on the field. (What good are 4- & 5-stars just riding the bench anyway, other than keeping opponents from signing them?) And regardless of rankings, any team could have a franchise player like a Cam, a Tebow, a Johnny Football, or a Nick Fairley.

The rest is up to coaching where, top to bottom on our staff, I believe we lead the nation!

When the guys you practice against and who are trying to take your job are better than the guys you compete against on fall Saturdays, that makes your team much, much better.

Not trying to be rude anything, but there is already a class ranking thread. It's pinned.

How rude!

J/k Clayton.

What I'm wondering is how we can be ranked that high without 3-4 4* and 5* linebacker commits. Mikey must not work for 247, Scout, or Rivals.

Not trying to be rude anything, but there is already a class ranking thread. It's pinned.

How rude!

J/k Clayton.

What I'm wondering is how we can be ranked that high without 3-4 4* and 5* linebacker commits. Mikey must not work for 247, Scout, or Rivals.

Now you're playing with fire. Get 'em Mikey.

Wish someone would explain that to the Updykes! Ignoring 247 & Scout, they seem to be reading only Rivals and taunting us with it! (What else is new? )

The sooner you learn to ignore the chatter from that side of the state the better you will be.

How rude!

J/k Clayton.

Don't you mean Mickey?

How rude!

J/k Clayton.

Don't you mean Mickey?

Ha! That's what my phone thought. <_<

How rude!

J/k Clayton.

:big:

If Jordan Colbert commits to Auburn tomorrow, Auburn 2015 class rankings will be...

2 on 247

8 on Rivals (They will be No. 2 if Smith, Bridges & McGriff ranked as 4-star on Rivals)

3 on Scout

If Jordan Colbert commits to Auburn tomorrow, Auburn 2015 class rankings will be...

2 on 247

8 on Rivals (They will be No. 2 if Smith, Bridges & McGriff ranked as 4-star on Rivals)

3 on Scout

It's going to be very close if we pass Penn St. on 247.

On Rivals it depends on what level 4*s they would be. There are 3 levels with different points for each level. 6.0 (135 points), 5.9 (120 points), and 5.8 (105 points). All 3 would have to be 6.0 4*s to pass Penn St for #2 on Rivals.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade! Just thought I'd point that out!

I was joking, no worries mate. Thanks for pointing that out.

How rude!

J/k Clayton.

:):):)

When the guys you practice against and who are trying to take your job are better than the guys you compete against on fall Saturdays, that makes your team much, much better.

A valid point. I was mostly just thinking about Gameday.

The sooner you learn to ignore the chatter from that side of the state the better you will be.

Yeah, after 60 years of living in a world populated by Bammers, I should know better.

In those same 6 decades I've learned to accept that rain is wet, night is dark, and fire burns without complaint. I figure when I learn to accept that Updykes are arrogant fools with equal serenity, my Zen training will be complete and enlightenment achieved!

Yeah, after 60 years of living in a world populated by Bammers, I should know better.

In those same 6 decades I've learned to accept that rain is wet, night is dark, and fire burns without complaint. I figure when I learn to accept that Updykes are arrogant fools with equal serenity, my Zen training will be complete and enlightenment achieved!

You've got to hang on to one foible 'til the end! Doesn't enlightenment come right before checkout?

2 on 247

3 on Scout

It's going to be very close if we pass Penn St. on 247.

On Rivals it depends on what level 4*s they would be. There are 3 levels with different points for each level. 6.0 (135 points), 5.9 (120 points), and 5.8 (105 points). All 3 would have to be 6.0 4*s to pass Penn St for #2 on Rivals.

We should pass Penn St. tomorrow for #2. 200.64 to 200.46

does espn use rivals....or do they have their own recruiting system? I havent seen the espn rankings on here

Archived