Dorial Green Beckham Arrested

watsontiger98

If you make your way in life and hope to on your body, and being a high performance athlete, why screw it up w/ drugs ?

You read he's suspected of manufacturing it, yes? That means he's making money screwing up OTHER nitwits' bodies.

Court date 12/12/2030?

Missed that, but if true that would be against the speedy and just trial that we're supposed to have, right?

He has the right to waive speedy trial as defendants frequently do. Not sure what you mean about being "against" a "just trial".

IDIOT! Almost a pound of weed was found in the car.

At least it was not his car. Maybe DGB did not know the pound of weed was in the car. He is certainly an idiot for letting a friend get him into very serious trouble.

I'm intrigued... if he played for bama or UGA or one of the lesser loved schools, there would be 20 pages of sniping about X head coach not taking action immediately. Does Pinkel get a pass or has he already been kicked off the team and no one has said anything about it?

I'm intrigued... if he played for bama or UGA or one of the lesser loved schools, there would be 20 pages of sniping about X head coach not taking action immediately. Does Pinkel get a pass or has he already been kicked off the team and no one has said anything about it?

I don't think he has even been suspended.

Considering that few details have been published about this case, the fact that he was interviewed then released, and the fact that he has not actually been charged with it , make it rather difficult for Pinkel to do anything like suspension at this point.

I actually thought Pinky should have been fired already. DUI arrest and other unsavory reports out of Columbia in past years.

Court date 12/12/2030?

Missed that, but if true that would be against the speedy and just trial that we're supposed to have, right?

He has the right to waive speedy trial as defendants frequently do. Not sure what you mean about being "against" a "just trial".

true but 17 years?

IDIOT! Almost a pound of weed was found in the car.

At least it was not his car. Maybe DGB did not know the pound of weed was in the car. He is certainly an idiot for letting a friend get him into very serious trouble.

I hope that's the case. DGB has a bright future ahead if he keeps his nose clean.

Archived