James Franklin trying to destroy Vanderbilt recruiting class

RunInRed

LOL. how could you not like Franklin? Don't like the way he chews his gum or something

I found him unlikeable that's all. Its nothing personal because i don't know the guy personally. I'm glad he's not at Auburn..his mouth gets out of control. As much as i dislike Saban, it is unacceptable that another SEC coach would refer to him as Satan. I also think he knew what was going on in another situation that he contributed to covering until it could no longer be covered.Not that I owe you an explanation but there are several SEC coaches I dont like, Saban, Bielima, Richt, Mullen and he is just another name on that list. Going to Penn State, I will dislike him less because I wont have to hear his quotes or see his sideline antics.

LOL. how could you not like Franklin? Don't like the way he chews his gum or something

I found him unlikeable that's all. Its nothing personal because i don't know the guy personally. I'm glad he's not at Auburn..his mouth gets out of control. As much as i dislike Saban, it is unacceptable that another SEC coach would refer to him as Satan. I also think he knew what was going on in another situation that he contributed to covering until it could no longer be covered.Not that I owe you an explanation but there are several SEC coaches I dont like, Saban, Bielima, Richt, Mullen and he is just another name on that list. Going to Penn State, I will dislike him less because I wont have to hear his quotes or see his sideline antics.

Me and Blue totally on the same page....who woulda believed it? :)

I know.....crazy isn't it? I like guys who don't just "know their place" personally. Now I don't like bielima myself. But to each his own, I just thought it was funny

Archived