***2017 4* JUCO QB Jarrett Stidham Signs with AU!!! (12/14/16)

Elephant Tipper

7 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

I wonder if Gus steals a play from spurrier and orchestrated a Stidham chant like Marcus Lattimore. 

That's probably illegal... Stephon Diggs got one too...., Eff Maryland. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Kam Martin, TriggaTray, Cox and KJ seem to like the fact Jarrett is on campus today. 

They know what's up. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

I'm so lost with Twitter. I'm going to assume purple Devils and Litty is what we want. 

I'm concerned actually. Didn't see ?? ?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Harp_AU2013 said:

who will Stidham bring with him if he comes.. what recruits would follow him? McKitty?

Likely nobody. Just puts AU is better shape with the skill players they are already recruiting.

16 minutes ago, Ber798297 said:

Does anyone have any intel on how things went last night?  

Well is all I can say. How well IDK. Everything else I have seen is VIP at the moment.

I wonder if we miss on Stidham if we go after a guy like Malik Zaire, who is a graduate transfer from ND, or some other graduate transfer.

I also don't mean to derail this thread from Stidham info. Was just a thought 

Edited by Maverick.AU

13 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I wonder if we miss on Stidham if we go after a guy like Malik Zaire, who is a graduate transfer from ND, or some other graduate transfer.

I also don't mean to derail this thread from Stidham info. Was just a thought 

Good question and we just don't know yet. It may depend on if he would be eligible immediately or not.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, AUEngineer2016 said:

Only thing that I've seen is that Stidhma, Malzahn, and Lashlee all were at the AU shooty hoops game last night and that Stidham stayed the night.

I had been told that he was not staying the night. Did I have bad info? Either way, good that he stayed. 

Where would we house a single recruit like this? It's a little different than having 30 kids in town. I thought about Him staying with Gus, and Kristi making him breakfast in bed and what not. That makes me cringe a little though. 

Just now, tigerfangs said:

I had been told that he was not staying the night. Did I have bad info? Either way, good that he stayed. 

Where would we house a single recruit like this? It's a little different than having 30 kids in town. I thought about Him staying with Gus, and Kristi making him breakfast in bed and what not. That makes me cringe a little though. 

Insider on TOS mentioned that he was staying the night, but it was unconfirmed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

1. No. Just like everything else in recruiting it changed. 2. In the AU Hotel with his dad or in 1 of the nice athletic dorm rooms with a player.

10 minutes ago, AUEngineer2016 said:

Insider on TOS mentioned that he was staying the night, but it was unconfirmed.

It's public knowledge now he stayed overnight.

37 minutes ago, VipersStrike1 said:

I truly wonder what Stidham must be thinking about AU with all the Lashlee leaving rumors.

Maybe the only rumors that have been talked about more than once are on this board...