Player Workouts

RunInRed

Uh, are y'all arguing about a 17 year old's pecs ? :laugh:

I'm not sure what we're arguing about but I feel just as uncomfortable as you do...

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what we're arguing about but I feel just as uncomfortable as you do...

dont let me laughing at you make you feel uncomfortable chimes.

Uh, are y'all arguing about a 17 year old's pecs ? :laugh:/>

Uh, are y'all arguing about a 17 year old's pecs ? :laugh:/>

dont let me laughing at you make you feel uncomfortable chimes.

What is your problem? You're being absolutely beyond obnoxious. I feel like I've got a 14 year trying to coax me into a fight.

These threads tend to get a little creepy for me.... Grown men salivating over the physiques of 18-20 yr dudes... Hahaha

585 for 17 years old. Unreal. Any feedback from coach Russell on Braden?

ya, going to have to order some more weights

Or a bigger bar...that bad boy had some bow in it.

585 for 17 years old. Unreal. Any feedback from coach Russell on Braden?

ya, going to have to order some more weights

Or a bigger bar...that bad boy had some bow in it.

Coach Russell will have to get back to you... til we get bigger bars he's busy sitting on the one we have now so Braden can pretend to feel like he's working when doing bench presses.

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you.....

THE FIRST FRUIT OF THE OFF SEASON!!!!!!!!!! :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

(If you don't get it, look at Sammie Coates' cup)

Ladies and Gentleman, I give you.....

THE FIRST FRUIT OF THE OFF SEASON!!!!!!!!!! :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance: :bananadance:

(If you don't get it, look at Sammie Coates' cup)

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/vhpy.gif

Braden benched 585 twice on Friday... :muscles:/>

holy crap. What the heck does he eat

Whatever the hell he wants!

not really....nice try bird

He eats large fowl.

Very cool. Nutrition is extremely important. Love this thread

Yes, training tables in the sport of football are ideals of nutrition. :-\

Very cool. Nutrition is extremely important. Love this thread

Yes, training tables in the sport of football are ideals of nutrition. :-\

Don't knock Mr. Peanut, Mr. Potato Head.

That look is absolutely priceless. Do work, son.

He was worn out.

Clearly. That was me acknowledging that he had, in fact, done work. Dude had absolutely nothing left to give.

Anyone here ever thought about going through some of Russell's workouts? Obviously we can't but I think it'd be incredible. I'd pay good money for him to kick my a$$.

I had the opportunity to do one workout with Coach Yox, Coach Russell's mentor. I woke up the next morning jumped off the top bunk and crumpled to the floor because I couldn't move my legs. I had to lay there for about 5 minutes before I could walk to the bathroom. It is all you think it is and more.

I had the opportunity to do one workout with Coach Yox, Coach Russell's mentor. I woke up the next morning jumped off the top bunk and crumpled to the floor because I couldn't move my legs. I had to lay there for about 5 minutes before I could walk to the bathroom. It is all you think it is and more.

Very cool. Thanks for sharing

Archived