Player Workouts

RunInRed

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It oughta be a forum rule any posted photos state who is in the photo. I have no idea who most of these young men are so captions would be helpful.

Sand work ... Brandon King, Whitehead and Garrett

ju6hTtk.jpg

In the background look at the right front and right rear tires. Are they flipping vans or did the van get stuck in the sand trap? Watch out for Gus Bus jokes.

ju6hTtk.jpg

In the background look at the right front and right rear tires. Are they flipping vans or did the van get stuck in the sand trap? Watch out for Gus Bus jokes.

Quite an eye you have.

ju6hTtk.jpg

Sprints loser has to push the van in the sand?

Marcus Davis and Sammie Coates post-workout today...

10488654_256975164490487_1134801481_n.jpg

Anyone know the over under "GET OFF OF ME" plays this year for Sammy? Holy crap!

Anyone know the over under "GET OFF OF ME" plays this year for Sammy? Holy crap!

Davis does not want to tick off Coats. That much I can tell you as fact! Coats is a beast!

Burton sure looks the part. I think he was a steal and has been overlooked by many.

10507955_470598226410846_630611926_n.jpg

Nick Ruffin, Sean White, Myron Burton?, and Roc Thomas.

There is some talent right there. Good looking bunch.

6-13-20142-37-57PM_zps989542bc.jpg

His appearance in this picture makes me question Reese's decision making more than that incident his freshman year.

What?

Just a joke about the difference between OL physique & WR, CB, RB physiques.

His appearance in this picture makes me question Reese's decision making more than that incident his freshman year.

What?

....and without all our good OL players, those QBs, RBs and WRs have a pretty tough time of it and very few will ever make All- American. That's why I bet those skill players think Reese has the best physique in that pic. ;D

What?

....and without all our good OL players, those QBs, RBs and WRs have a pretty tough time of it and very few will ever make All- American. That's why I bet those skill players think Reese has the best physique in that pic. ;D

Track em Tiger has video of the AU-Okla Sugar bowl from 1972. OU racked up AU pretty badly but what impressed me were some of the stats mentioned during the game.....AU's defensive line averaged 216, LBs 196 and DB came in at 172 and it was noted that OU's offensive line greatly outweighed AU...averaged 233 per man across the line. Boy have times changed.

What?

....and without all our good OL players, those QBs, RBs and WRs have a pretty tough time of it and very few will ever make All- American. That's why I bet those skill players think Reese has the best physique in that pic. ;D/>

Track em Tiger has video of the AU-Okla Sugar bowl from 1972. OU racked up AU pretty badly but what impressed me were some of the stats mentioned during the game.....AU's defensive line averaged 216, LBs 196 and DB came in at 172 and it was noted that OU's offensive line greatly outweighed AU...averaged 233 per man across the line. Boy have times changed.

that was before processed food.

Alexa....probably before a lot of things...I mean, Reese has been putting away a lot of processed foods lately. But in those days a guy 5-8 weighed about 165 and now he weighs 200+ in many cases.

I was already out of AU by 1972 but anyone weighing over 200 pounds in the 1960s was pretty big and only a handful of guys were over 6-2 or so and more guys were 6-0 and shorter, than taller than 6-0....and I could be wrong but generally strength training was push-ups, squats, sit-ups and such.

What?

I work with a guy that played on that OU team. One thing we both have in common, we bothly severely dislike bama.

Archived