Player Workouts

RunInRed

Are those UA shoes public? I saw them on the players last year ut could never find them in stores.

99% of the stuff you see the players wearing isn't made available to the public. I have decent luck finding player issued (new and used) gear on eBay.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not trying to create any speculation but has there been any "solid" info. to come out on Carl?

Not trying to create any speculation but has there been any "solid" info. to come out on Carl?

Yes! I have solid information that Carl Lawson is a beast on the field and has a bright future at AU and likely beyond.

Yes! I have solid information that Carl Lawson is a beast on the field and has a bright future at AU and likely beyond.

Thanks smart azz. lol.

Thanks smart azz. lol.

Couldn't help myself. Low hanging fruit and all that kind of thing.

Thanks smart azz. lol.

Couldn't help myself. Low hanging fruit and all that kind of thing.

lol

Definitely would want these guys on my side in a fight. Trevon Reed is a beast. Wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley. If they are half as tough as they look, I think we will run the table next year. War Eagle guys. Kick a$$.

Definitely would want these guys on my side in a fight. Trevon Reed is a beast. Wouldn't want to meet them in a dark alley. If they are half as tough as they look, I think we will run the table next year. War Eagle guys. Kick a$$.

I have never really thought of Trovon as a beast. That is funny. Now Sammy Coats is a beast. We still have not seen any pictures of Braden Smith since he has enrolled. He is a beast.

I have never really thought of Trovon as a beast. That is funny. Now Sammy Coats is a beast. We still have not seen any pictures of Braden Smith since he has enrolled. He is a beast.

Trovon is/was one of the best blocking WRs we have/had. He's already gotten some praise for his physicality at CB, too. He might not be big, but he's a tough dude.

Trovon is/was one of the best blocking WRs we have/had. He's already gotten some praise for his physicality at CB, too. He might not be big, but he's a tough dude.

Jaylon Denson was our best blocking wide receiver last year imo. trovon reed was a good blocker and his scrappy style of play should earn him playing time at cb

Jaylon Denson was our best blocking wide receiver last year imo. trovon reed was a good blocker and his scrappy style of play should earn him playing time at cb

I agree Trovon has done well at CB this spring. Trovon a beast is a stretch though. I like Trovon a lot. I think he is a good Auburn man and he loves our school. I think we will play at CB this year too. Prosch and Robinson are people I would personally call beasts.

I think we have some freaks...anyone heard that rumor?

AUFamily has a strict policy on rumors... If ya ain't got a link, don't post it. Otherwise you risk a foot in your virtual :moon:

AUFamily has a strict policy on rumors... If ya ain't got a link, don't post it. Otherwise you risk a foot in your virtual :moon:

I hope the joke didn't get lost there.

I hope the joke didn't get lost there.

It didn't. Just makin' one of my own.

Have a new contender for #1 spot on the upcoming Freaks list: #Auburn WR Sammie Coates. Vertical jumped 44 inches. Benched 405 lbs.

@BruceFeldmanCFB

:blink:/>

Anyone here actually know how crazy these numbers are? I vertical jump test athletes(including myself) multiple times a week and am also a certified gym rat... To be that strong while also being able to get that high off the ground is absolutely mind boggling. Someone with a 30 inch vertical looks almost like they're floating-but 44?! Count me as extremely impressed.

From what I've heard, Corey Grant is pound-for-pound the strongest guy on the team. Coates definitely ain't a scrub though.

From what I've heard, Corey Grant is pound-for-pound the strongest guy on the team. Coates definitely ain't a scrub though.

The vertical was much more impressive than the bench max but the 2 combined is insane

Archived