Player Workouts

RunInRed

Like I always said bench pressing will matter and be discussed once we had guys that were impressive at doing that particular exercise.

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who's on the left wearing Rudy Ford's number on the shorts?

Mack VanGorder. It's his old short.

I don't know why I didn't recognize him. Virtually a spitting image of his old man, minus the 70's throwback look.

Who's on the left wearing Rudy Ford's number on the shorts?

Mack VanGorder. It's his old short.

I don't know why I didn't recognize him. Virtually a spitting image of his old man, minus the 70's throwback look.

Cut his hair

10413763_1444060839185459_33746262_n.jpg

Wait...so our Star players are hanging out with the secondary group? ;)/>

Oh no. ;D not this. The Mikey phone is being rung right now.

Why is J Jones wearing two pairs of shorts in every picture he's in? I didn't understand why guys did it in high school and I don't get it now.

Why is J Jones wearing two pairs of shorts in every picture he's in? I didn't understand why guys did it in high school and I don't get it now.

He's a track guy, my guess is compression shorts.

Compression shorts are a must under gym shorts but dude is wearing two pairs of gym shorts.

Compression shorts are a must under gym shorts but dude is wearing two pairs of gym shorts.

Fashion.

The real reason for most and you'll have to take my word for it is he never knows when he might play basketball. Had some friends in highschool that did this. Also, it's because you might fall asleep at some random location. I know it sounds odd, but those are the reasons. It's kinda smart, if you're always on campus and someone calls you up to go play ball or workout, you don't have to waste time running home or hell, even going to the locker room.

The real reason for most and you'll have to take my word for it is he never knows when he might play basketball. Had some friends in highschool that did this. Also, it's because you might fall asleep at some random location. I know it sounds odd, but those are the reasons. It's kinda smart, if you're always on campus and someone calls you up to go play ball or workout, you don't have to waste time running home or hell, even going to the locker room.

This sounds believable. Thanks for the insight.

Archived