Player Workouts

RunInRed

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure about hips and leg strength, but I don't think Coleman would want to arm wrestle Smith.

jonathan jones got swole, he looks like a linebacker no way he plays db.

Smith is a large man for a freshman but check out Shon's traps in comparison... Just because Braden has huge biceps doesn't mean he's overall stronger. I'll be impressed once Braden shows up with some Brandon King shoulders.

Smith is a large man for a freshman but check out Shon's traps in comparison... Just because Braden has huge biceps doesn't mean he's overall stronger. I'll be impressed once Braden shows up with some Brandon King shoulders.

6 mos ago as a 17 yr old, pretty sure it's not just biceps...

Braden benched 585 twice on Friday... :muscles:/>

holy crap. What the heck does he eat

Whatever the hell he wants!

I'm well aware of Braden's bench pressing accomplishments. People were commenting on the size of his arms and I was just making an observation. BS is an absolute freak of nature, much like Jay Prosch, and I can't wait to see the kid take the field.

Whatever the hell he wants!

not really....nice try bird

I'm well aware of Braden's bench pressing accomplishments. People were commenting on the size of his arms and I was just making an observation. BS is an absolute freak of nature, much like Jay Prosch, and I can't wait to see the kid take the field.

Only one person said something even related to his arms ...an arm wrestling joke...... Lol

Only one person said something even related to his arms ...an arm wrestling joke...... Lol

Guess I was mistaken. His arms were the only thing showing so I guess I assumed that's why people were commenting on his size. Hope you had a nice little chuckle over there.

he did not look swole at ADay. unless we have a smaller #3.

he did not look swole at ADay. unless we have a smaller #3.

Go back 4 pages and you'll see what he's talking about.

Guess I was mistaken. His arms were the only thing showing so I guess I assumed that's why people were commenting on his size. Hope you had a nice little chuckle over there.

. "His arms were the only thing showing" :lmao: You cant see those pecs through his shirt... :cry3: it's okay...

. "His arms were the only thing showing" :lmao: You cant see those pecs through his shirt... :cry3: it's okay...

Are you serious?

Archived