Auburn is RB U, Bama will be know as Linebacker U !

Johndunc

How many linebackers does Bama have? Somebody has to be moved to another position. In two years they will have a linebacker trying field goals and punting if they aren't careful.

Ironically enough alabamas insane success with geting quality lbs is one of the reasons AU is so consistently weak there.

Having all of those LBs didnt do them much good this year did it. The "poor ole Auburn LBs" seemed to play fairly well against the bammers. Maybe they should put some LBs on the field goal team.

Having all of those LBs didnt do them much good this year did it. The "poor ole Auburn LBs" seemed to play fairly well against the bammers. Maybe they should put some LBs on the field goal team.

I am not sure what game you watched, but the fact is our offensive line, and defensive line edgd out a win for us. Bama went up and down the field all day. Also, look at how many bama lbs are drafted. Find an auburn lb who even gets in the combime.

I am not sure what game you watched, but the fact is our offensive line, and defensive line edgd out a win for us. Bama went up and down the field all day. Also, look at how many bama lbs are drafted. Find an auburn lb who even gets in the combime.

Agree, but how many are playing? If you have more linebackers you surely will get more drafted..

Look at how many go each year vs how many they sign. Then look at the same stats for AU.

They were 11-2, their only losses to two teams that were ranked #2 and #6. Seems to have worked out okay.

No matter how many they have, they can only play four at a time. Too bad for Evans. We may have heard his name for the last time.

I hope it works out just as well for them next year. That way, they can watch us in Atlanta again. Then, watch us in the playoffs while they lose a meaningless bowl game.

If you really think "we may have heard his name for the last time", why the hell were we recruiting him? He is going to be a good one! I like our chances with our RB's against their LB's tho. Our O-line is going to be very special the next few years.

Don't be so sure that Alabama will be called Linebacker U! We have some great ones coming in and in the pipeline who want to play for AUBURN! WDE!

Don't be so sure that Alabama will be called Linebacker U! We have some great ones coming in and in the pipeline who want to play for AUBURN! WDE!

Just talking numbers, I believe we are going to have really good linebackers the next years.

Bammer has about 423 linebacker on their roster. I'm sure that just slipped sabam & smart's minds when they were talking to "re".

Evans is a great player that no doubt knows exactly how man LBs are on Saban's roster. I promise you the AU staff educated him AND his parents on the LB log-jam over there as well as the possibility of him riding the bench for a while. Saban & co have been recruiting in this conference for a long time, every high school coach and star athlete knows how they run that program and the risks they are taking when signing on to play for uat. And after a crappy season (by uat standards) they look to be hauling in about 6-5*'s and a dozen 4*'s in this class. :puke:

They were 11-2, their only losses to two teams that were ranked #2 and #6. Seems to have worked out okay.

......but not good enough. Auburn-393 yards offense, OU-429 yards offense. Watching the BCS Championship from home. Auburn will be fine.

......but not good enough. Auburn-393 yards offense, OU-429 yards offense. Watching the BCS Championship from home. Auburn will be fine.

It's kind of confusing to say a team that goes 11-2 wasn't good enough, but Auburn will be fine when they had the same amount of losses. I guess that means they will go undefeated or have one loss, and win the SEC Championship and all bowl games, from here on out. I see why so many on this forum spazz out after a loss or during a bad game in the gameday thread.

Archived