Tubs should go on record now

PChamp119

And Challenge the winner of the USC/OU game

Who cares what the NCAA says, just to see their response - whether it happens or not.

When the coaches say no, be like, "That's right... I wouldn't wanna play us either."

He's gotta attack now!

Um...he said that Iron Bowl week...and almost lost.

Maybe tubby should try something he's not used to doing...and just keep his comments to himself.

127398[/snapback]

We won though didnt we? "Almost" and "if" are bama nation words, y'all love 'em.

Maybe tubby should try something he's not used to doing...and just keep his comments to himself.

127398[/snapback]

I would prefer for Tommy to concentrate on winning games, not providing sound bytes.

WDE

127398[/snapback]

Winning is his business and business is good!

:au::football::cheer:

127398[/snapback]

:au::football::cheer:

127426[/snapback]

That deserves a bump.

:big::big:

127398[/snapback]

I made this just for you BamaGrad :)

erik81.jpg

127398[/snapback]

Geez!!

:rolleyes:

Why are you such a b**** now?!

hey blubberhead, when coach tubs is shown on tv., his comments do not cause old ladys to call sports talk shows and criticize his profane language like your famous coach hula did....why don't you take your bamaboob ass out on highway 82 wearing a blindfold and play "pin the tail on a camaro".....your parents should have been neutered

Ummmmmmmmmmm.............almost lost? I was never in any fear that we would lose the UAT game. Nor was any knowledgable AU fan. We knew what was going to happen. Too bad the Kool-Aid high wore off midway thru the 2nd Qtr, and Bama became Bama again. That being a medicore team with a less than medicore coaching staff. And you can talk about putting us in the on-side kick situation all you want. CTT said it himself. He played a conservative 4th quarter because it wasn't fair to the other team (I guess he felt sorry for UA and just how bad they are). Instead of telling us how bad he is, bammers should thank us for him for being at AU. IF you watched the game, you saw dominance on both sides of the ball. You saw a better AU team. You saw a defeat that could have been much worse. Now take another drink of Kool-Aid and get back with me on that. I wouldn't say we almost lost. I wouldn't even say you guys almost won. I'd say they played 1 and 1/2 quarters on emotion, then the true team came out and they played to their potential.

hey blubberhead, when coach tubs is shown on tv., his comments do not cause old ladys to call sports talk shows and criticize his profane language like your famous coach hula did....why don't you take your bamaboob ass out on highway 82 wearing a blindfold and play "pin the tail on a camaro".....your parents should have been neutered

127453[/snapback]

Man I dont like calling people out on message boards because its stupid...bud dude, you have to be the most ignorant, childish, and flat out rude person ever to grace this board. Many of your comments make me hope that you are mentally handicapped in some way. And others make me realize that is probably the case. As much as WarTim hates Alabama, he still doesnt stoop to your level when it comes to calling out other posters. He may slam UA...and thats okay. But good lord dude, how many times to you have to OVERTLY suggest that you wished some one was dead?

1.) You need to lighten the hell up

2.) You need to realize this is a message board

3.) You need to make sure you get out of the 8th grade

127398[/snapback]

Thats right BG ALMOST lost. Seems there have been a lot of ALMOST in Tuscaloosa huh ? :poke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

127398[/snapback]

I love it when Alabama fans are almost downright giddy that they only lost by 8 points to Auburn...at home...for the third time straight...and four out of the last five...and forever at home...in Bryant-Denney...at home...where they are supposed to be invulnerable...in Tuscaloosa...where they have never beat Auburn...did I mention at home?

127398[/snapback]

PLEASE someone take away the keys to the Whine Cellar from these people. It's getting old already. :no:

127398[/snapback]

Um... When was it we almost lost? Was it after we were up 7-6? Maybe it was after the score was 14-6? No wait wait, maybe when it was 21-6?

What in the world did my initial comments have to do about Moral victories? I simply said Tubby needs to shut up and coach football. Every year he opens his mouth and says something stupid that he should have. Either its "He's gotta explain why he hasn't played Zow all season" or "I wouldnt want to be the team playing us right now" or "wait till the iron bowl, they aint seen nuthin yet" or "i could have named the score on any team this season except for LSU" I could keep going...

That's all I said guys. He could have easily lost that game and you know it. And some of it could have easily had to do with a team that was overconfident due to the words and actions of their coach.

If it were my coach saying the same types of things...I would criticize him as well.

What in the world did my initial comments have to do about Moral victories? I simply said Tubby needs to shut up and coach football. Every year he opens his mouth and says something stupid that he should have. Either its "He's gotta explain why he hasn't played Zow all season" or "I wouldnt want to be the team playing us right now" or "wait till the iron bowl, they aint seen nuthin yet" or "i could have named the score on any team this season except for LSU" I could keep going...

That's all I said guys. He could have easily lost that game and you know it. And some of it could have easily had to do with a team that was overconfident due to the words and actions of their coach.

If it were my coach saying the same types of things...I would criticize him as well.

127493[/snapback]

He could have "easily" lost that game? Which game were you watching? CTT could have given UAT the ball on the 10 and 6 downs and UAT still would not have scored. Face it.. the game was OVER when Auburn went up 7-6. UAT only got the "give-me" TD becasue CTT went soft on D, and he even said so.

21-13 or 21-6, or 7-6, or 42-13,...doesn't matter...UAT still lost, AGAIN!

127493[/snapback]

My problem is that you don't seem to get it. After the Iron Bowl you made the statement that Tuberville claimed he would be able to run the score up on Bama. Something he NEVER DID!!!!

You clipped and pasted two comments together to make this statement.

"We pretty much named the score on any team this season." "You ain't seen nothin' yet."

Both were said in COMPLETELY different contexts, but it didn't prevent you from marching forward with your anti-Tuberville hate.

"He's gotta explain why he hasn't played Zow all season."-stupid coach speak that means we just got our azzes handed to us by a second-teamer. So, why DIDN'T coach man-boobs play him all season?! Huh? Why are your panties in a knot over this one.

"I wouldn't want to play us."-Tuberville was making a case for us for the National Championship. Why does this apply to BamaGrad and the Crimson Tide? Can a coach not lobby for a title? Are you so near-sighted as to think that our season ENDS with the Iron Bowl. Some years it does. State-champs isn't all thats on the line.

"They ain't seen nothin' yet."-People were talking about how diverse our offense had been this year. It has been well documented that Borges cooked up a killer gameplan for the Bama game. However, at halftime Jason Campbell told Borges that we were making it too complex. We came out and put a much simpler product on the field and racked up a quick 21. Tuberville shot his mouth off on this one, but it was never meant to imply a high scoring game. It was implying a complex offensive game plan. NOT a running up of the score.

"i could have named the score on any team this season except for LSU"-Okay, so now AFTER the game..."We could've named the score on any team except for Bama and LSU."-AURainman. You not liking it doesn't make it untrue. Go back and watch the tapes. Its true, its true.

So, go on and ignore another post that refutes your hate against Tuberville. If you want a quote to hate him over, I can give you some real firey ones. Just don't make them up. Its sad.

127398[/snapback]

That might be good self advice BG :lol:

Rainman, I dont hate Tubby. You got it all wrong. I've said my piece....That's it. Like I said, I would disapprove of our coaches saying the same type of stuff. That doesnt mean I dislike the guy. He graduates players, he doesnt put gangbangers on the field...and the man's got respect for some good ol southern fried catfish. Thats good stuff...

Just because Im a bama fan doesnt mean i can't be somewhat critical of your coach. But it also doesnt mean I hate the guy either.

Almost lost ...huh...I guess if we hadn't sat on the ball with 8 minutes to go and punted to them we wouldnt be having this mindless discussion....

Archived