2015 4* OG Marquel Harrell commits to AU!

EagleDamnWar

I read today that Star Linebacker Montavius Atkinson is now a soft commitment. Like Harrell, he too is from Fairburn, Ga.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I read today that Star Linebacker Montavius Atkinson is now a soft commitment. Like Harrell, he too is from Fairburn, Ga.

Different schools though a4e. Langston-Hughes/Creekside. But good observation, I hadn't noticed that.

But yeah, UTk I offering anyone and everyone it seems. My 12 year old daughter received her offer last week.

Different schools though a4e. Langston-Hughes/Creekside. But good observation, I hadn't noticed that.

But yeah, UTk I offering anyone and everyone it seems. My 12 year old daughter received her offer last week.

What's her 40 time?

What's her 40 time?

Can she play linebacker?

I bet she was offered early playing time. That seems to be their way to recruit the masses.

I bet she was offered early playing time. That seems to be their way to recruit the masses.

Told her she could start at QB next year. Brick by Brick... :bricks:

Told her she could start at QB next year. Brick by Brick... :bricks:

I'm sure that with your baby girl at QB running the read option our OL would maul everybody on every play and she would never get touched because that's what men of Auburn character do.

Nevermind.

Do what?

This is great news!

I believe this is a break through for A4E. He actually read the thread, saw the question he was about to ask had been answered several times, erased his post, and brillantly covered his tracks with a "nevermind"

Nevermind.

Do what?

This is great news!

I believe this is a break through for A4E. He actually read the thread, saw the question he was about to ask had been answered several times, erased his post, and brillantly covered his tracks with a "nevermind"

HUGH if true.

Nevermind.

Do what?

This is great news!

HUGH if true.

Freeze?

Nevermind.

Do what?

This is great news!

HUGH if true.

Freeze?

No it's HOT out here. I might melt.

Nevermind.

Do what?

This is great news!

HUGH if true.

Freeze?

Hugh Freeze Hot on the 4th of July?

Nevermind.

Do what?

This is great news!

HUGH if true.

Freeze?

Hugh Freeze Hot on the 4th of July?

Does Hugh Freeze on the 4th of July?

All of you would miss me deeply if I left this site for good. Therefore, I just couldn't leave all my beloved fans.

All of you would miss me deeply if I left this site for good. Therefore, I just couldn't leave all my beloved fans.

4ever, you are correct again. You are The Man!

Yes we would. Please don't ever leave us. You da man A4E. War Eagle.

End thread. Post of year.

Damn right.

End thread. Post of year.

+1.

:bow:

Bragging again I see

Archived