Burnett just won't shut up

bammanmr

Guest Tigrinum Major

I found it interesting that, later in this same article, Chavis squarely put the blame on the players in the secondary, while trying to deflect a little criticism of his coaches.

Sounds like a team that is really pulling together here at the end of the year, right before their biggest game...

I hope Ronnie runs over Burnett this time and plants his butt on the goal line while his helmet is rolling around the back of the end zone...

''Tell them to shut me up,'' Burnett said. ''You have to have someone on your team who says, 'Guys, we have to do this,' and sometimes you have to call people out. I was always told to tell the truth, and I'm going to do that.

''If I offend someone, then that's your problem.''

mr burnett should be careful what he asks for...

Just trying to fire his team up...I don't blame the guy. He didn't say anything inflamatory...but he may provoke a little bit more from our offense.

With the stuff that he said after the game in Knoxville, I figured that there are a handful of guys on the offense that would like to give him a lick if they get the chance. Maybe he'll finally be impressed after Saturday.

I'll be 10 rows above the TN bench, Burnett may be tired of me if things go well. I'm definitely not going to be shy.

Give the guy a break.  He is still seeing little birdies from the first time we met.

128008[/snapback]

He's goona see big birdies this time :D

Archived