2016 5* OLB Lyndell (Mack) Wilson

RunInRed

I would just be shocked if he made it through his career at bama without some legal troubles. Serious character issues

Link?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would just be shocked if he made it through his career at bama without some legal troubles. Serious character issues

LOL, if he called our coaches and convinced them he seriously wanted to come to AU and commit, our coaches would accept his commitment in a heartbeat.

wde

Link?

personal experience. I have no links for life events, my friend XD

LOL, if he called our coaches and convinced them he seriously wanted to come to AU and commit, our coaches would accept his commitment in a heartbeat.

wde

honestly, i agree that they would. I just dont agree with that decision. I havnt said much about this guy until now just because i didnt want to stir up trouble but it is not a worry of mine now. This kids attitude is horrible. I have known this since around november or so.

wde

honestly, i agree that they would. I just dont agree with that decision. I havnt said much about this guy until now just because i didnt want to stir up trouble but it is not a worry of mine now. This kids attitude is horrible. I have known this since around november or so.

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

wde

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

not a problem. War eagle, friend.

wde

Kind of hard to convince somebody that's already caught you in a lie. I don't think he could sell them on accepting his commitment.

So what did he lie about? What are his character issues?

1. Supposedly his interest in AU. As posted earlier in the thread apparently Lance called his BS and cut him. 2. Ask CammyCam. He apparently knows him personally.

wde

Seriously doubt that. Our staff told him that he didn't fit in the system for a reason. And it probably wasn't because of football skill.

So what did he lie about? What are his character issues?

1. Supposedly his interest in AU. As posted earlier in the thread apparently Lance called his BS and cut him. 2. Ask CammyCam. He apparently knows him personally.

dude tried to start a fight with my team last year after a game. All im going to bother saying. I have not had interest in auburn landing him since then.

marlon had some growing up to do as well...

He is all BAMA. We don't need to worry about him trying to commit to AU. It's just not going to happen. Let's move on and discuss players that may commit to us.

wde

Don't think so. Wilson has been recruiting hard for uat everywhere he goes. Did it at LSU a couple weeks ago.

He is all BAMA. We don't need to worry about him trying to commit to AU. It's just not going to happen. Let's move on and discuss players that may commit to us.

This guy needs a time out for putting bama in all caps. IMO. :angry:

This guy needs a time out for putting bama in all caps. IMO. :angry:

I knew I liked you for some reason.....and that is another one. No offence to JDF.

wde

Don't think so. Wilson has been recruiting hard for uat everywhere he goes. Did it at LSU a couple weeks ago.

That is why I posted "seriously wanted to come to AU". It is obvious he is going to spuat, but if he were to have a sincere change of heart and could convince our coaches the change of heart was sincere, then our coaches would take him in a heartbeat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another piece on al.com yesterday about Auburn losing interest or something....seems he or someone is trying to generate another media circus recruiting battle between UAT and AU for this kid....for news purposes I guess.

No point in wasting time or money chasing one of these guys....or helping them look good with their friends by getting into another circus like we've done the past few years. Far as I'm concerned, give him a blank LOI in late January and the fax machine number and if he wants to come to AU, he can send it in.

Another piece on al.com yesterday about Auburn losing interest or something....seems he or someone is trying to generate another media circus recruiting battle between UAT and AU for this kid....for news purposes I guess.

No point in wasting time or money chasing one of these guys....or helping them look good with their friends by getting into another circus like we've done the past few years. Far as I'm concerned, give him a blank LOI in late January and the fax machine number and if he wants to come to AU, he can send it in.

We have not talked to him in 4 months. No point in wasting paper to even send him an NLI.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love to hear more details on this visit if anyone has them.

In what way? The visit has not started yet.

Archived