2016 5* OLB Lyndell (Mack) Wilson

RunInRed

I'd love to hear more details on this visit if anyone has them.

In what way? The visit has not started yet.

I'm not as up to date as most of you guys, but my impression just browsing this thread is that Wilson is all UAT? So, I'm curious why he might be visiting, and how the visit went (afterwards of course).

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he meant after the actual visit

I am confused why he is still in the Rivals section. I understand that we are a long shot from signing him, but if he is visiting Auburn then we are obviously at least considering him aren't we? I know we don't call him much, but doesn't he at least deserve to be placed back in the recruiting forum?

I am confused why he is still in the Rivals section. I understand that we are a long shot from signing him, but if he is visiting Auburn then we are obviously at least considering him aren't we? I know we don't call him much, but doesn't he at least deserve to be placed back in the recruiting forum?

1. Not necessarily. Before word of this upcoming visit we had not talked to him for a couple months at least. 2. Not until we know AU has actual interest in him again. He could just simply be there to watch a camp.

I'm not as up to date as most of you guys, but my impression just browsing this thread is that Wilson is all UAT? So, I'm curious why he might be visiting, and how the visit went (afterwards of course).

Given how AU and Mack left things a couple months ago that's the million dollar question.

Looks like all the AU sites were trolled. The AU staff did not expect Wilson to be at AU yesterday. Kid is a uat lock and AU, like most other colleges Wilson has visited, are not recruiting Wilson. He is heavily recruiting for uat. So I'm told.

Looks like all the AU sites were trolled. The AU staff did not expect Wilson to be at AU yesterday. Kid is a uat lock and AU, like most other colleges Wilson has visited, are not recruiting Wilson. He is heavily recruiting for uat. So I'm told.

everyone besides the AU staff was trolled. Mack tweeted the day before he was visiting AU.

Let's just say we don't know...it's ok that we don't know what's going on every now and again

Let's just say we don't know...it's ok that we don't know what's going on every now and again

We didn't but the staff did not expect him to visit per all sites.

In round 2 of the alabama high school playoffs, mack led his team in mocking mine by chanting "we on the gump". He insulted us for being from tuscaloosa, now plans to move to tuscaloosa. I'll be damned. XD

In round 2 of the alabama high school playoffs, mack led his team in mocking mine by chanting "we on the gump". He insulted us for being from tuscaloosa, now plans to move to tuscaloosa. I'll be damned. XD

could have been a reference to the city of Montgomery which is also known as "The Gump"

could have been a reference to the city of Montgomery which is also known as "The Gump"

Right, that's the gump I've always known.

Well, not to say you are wrong, but they were definitely mocking us with it. So we all,coaches included, just assumed it had a lot to do with t town.

Well, not to say you are wrong, but they were definitely mocking us with it. So we all,coaches included, just assumed it had a lot to do with t town.

They may have mocked in mannerisms or what not but not in their words. In their words they were repping their city.

They may have mocked in mannerisms or what not but not in their words. In their words they were repping their city.

ah. Well there i have it. I learn something new every day. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a turd. Send him to Tuscalooser him where he belongs

Archived