2016 5* OLB Lyndell (Mack) Wilson

RunInRed

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

CB from JH today.

That's great news. Marlon Davidson is our most important recruit in this cycle. We can NOT allow UAT to get to him. If we can land him, then we have a shot at Mack Wilson.

CB from JH today.

That's great news. Marlon Davidson is our most important recruit in this cycle. We can NOT allow UAT to get to him. If we can land him, then we have a shot at Mack Wilson.

As of right now Davidson to AU and Wilson to uat.

CB from JH today.

WDE, I ask this with all due respect. I hope this doesn't sound too condescending but do you say that because you think there is something you know that JH doesn't? I hope that didn't come off the wrong way.

CB from JH today.

WDE, I ask this with all due respect. I hope this doesn't sound too condescending but do you say that because you think there is something you know that JH doesn't? I hope that didn't come off the wrong way.

Just what I've been told as of right now. Wilson is still very much in play with AU and Davidson is still very much in play for uat. This is going to be one epic recruiting battle. VERY VERY early. Going to be a wild ride. And I'm going to say IMO that AU signs both.

CB from JH today.

Just what I've been told as of right now. Wilson is still very much in play with AU and Davidson is still very much in play for uat. This is going to be one epic recruiting battle. VERY VERY early. Going to be a wild ride. And I'm going to say IMO that AU signs both.

:timeout:

CB from JH today.

Roger that. Thanks for the reply.

CB from JH today.

Absolutely rude and disrespectful. Sickening, if you ask me. Ban this filth now.

CB from JH today.

Absolutely rude and disrespectful. Sickening, if you ask me. Ban this filth now.

Well that escalated quickly. *sarcasm noted*

CB from JH today.

Well that escalated quickly. *sarcasm noted*

I turn my back for just a second, and you guys have sunk to this?!?!

I know, right? I came here for the latest info on Wilson, and all I get is this meaningless banter?! Why can't people just stay on topic?!

Your such a troll............

I hope war damn eagle is right considering that Wilson, he grew up an Alabama fan. It would be a huge victory if we pulled one of their. Especially a linebacker

He comes across as a pretty sharp kid in that article. I like the comparisons he made: Auburn's atmosphere vs. Saban's "order".

All "buying" decisions are emotional and this is essentially buying into one school or the other. "Atmosphere" is an emotional attraction.

That's good for us.

• 2 weeks later...
Headed to AU later .. #UnOfficialVisit

@Iam_MW3

3434969.jpg

Lyndell (Mack) Wilson, LB

Montgomery, AL (Carver)

6'3 / 220 / 4.64

- Unofficial visit to AU 8/30/14

- Unofficial visit to AU 3/05/15

- Recruiter: Lance Thompson

- Teammate of 5* DE Marlon Davidson

247Sports: 5* (Top247 - No. 29, No. 3 OLB)

Rivals: 5* (Rivals100 - No. 16, No. 3 OLB)

Scout: 5* (Scout Rank No. 11, No. 3 OLB)

Offers: Alabama, Arizona, Auburn, Clemson, Florida, Florida State, Kentucky, Louisville, LSU, Miami (Fl.), Mississippi State, Ohio State, Ole Miss, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, UCLA and USC, among others.

Hudl Highlights

3435744.JPG

• 3 months later...

@Iam__MW3: How a college expect a ball player to show interest when they doesn't show any interest

Like him choosing to go to LSU instead of Big Cat

@Iam__MW3: Auburn said I'm not a good fit for them .. 😂😂💯 http://t.co/mb8qoOjqOu

Evidently something struck a nerve...

Good luck to Mr. Wilson, but War Damn Eagle!

No doubt, was always going to bama with Davis

Wait, they don't read stuff like recruiting boards remember?

I'm sure a bammer graciously pointed out the article. Good ole Bryan Matthews. He better have plenty of evidence to back this up.

Archived