I just don't see this ending well.

GreenEyedGirl

"Schmuck Dynasty"

Awesome.

I agree with the prior comment. Catherine Webb is the one who needs to be covering her assets. IMO, she is tying herself to a career anchor. This marriage will hold her back.

How awesome would it be if she stood him up at the altar at the end of the series?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Schmuck Dynasty"

Awesome.

I agree with the prior comment. Catherine Webb is the one who needs to be covering her assets. IMO, she is tying herself to a career anchor. This marriage will hold her back.

How awesome would it be if she stood him up at the altar at the end of the series?

I don't know which is worse. Really who knew anything about her or even who she was until Musberger pointed her out on national tv. If this is what she has to stoop to in order to keep her name out there then what does that say about her and her ablity to be a good actress or model? I haven't seen anything out of her anywhere exceot when she is appearing at a football game with him. I think A.J. can be a servicable backup qb and have a good career in that role. He is no worse than some of the guys that are starters now. 4

I thought AJ showed a little class before the BCS game, someone please tell him to obtain a prenuptial agreement.

Little doc William Faulkner and many other southern husbands say hello

If he showed a little class then it was a very little. It's Webb who should get the pre-nup. She's the one who'll be making some cash, not AJ.

I thought AJ showed a little class before the BCS game, someone please tell him to obtain a prenuptial agreement.

If he showed a little class then it was a very little. It's Webb who should get the pre-nup. She's the one who'll be making some cash, not AJ.

I wouldn't bet on that. If it weren't for the fact that she is his gf and now fiancé nobody would even know who she is. She hasn't really gained any traction in her career even with all the free publicity she has had. He may not be a star player in the NFL but he should have a good career and be paid very well for it.

Just IMHO....but I think it's pretty tacky to have your personal life displayed all over a reality show and all over twitter. There's nothing classy about selling out something that should be dignified and very meaningful. It's supposed to be a time shared with family and close friends.

Those two are so self-absorbed that this farce is bound to end in a few short years anyway. AJ, especially, should be careful about how much he really wants the public to look at his life because it's a snake that may very well come back to bite him. The bammer media doesn't control TMZ and national outlets like that can be ruthless.

If a network is dumb enough to show this, or fans are dumb enough to watch, fine. It's a free country. And thank God I'm free not to watch it! (One positive note, however: At least there's not as many of them as there are Kardashians!!)

But I don't want to hear either complaining later about paparazzi, loss of privacy, intrusive fans, or negative comments in twitter, blogs, supermarket rags, or other media. All those things are as much a part of the "celebrity business" as the weight room is to football or posing nearly naked is in modeling. I hate it when celebs complain of such things knowing full well it's part of the job! If you can't take the heat, don't even go into the kitchen!

As for potential show titles, how 'bout:

"Things To Do in 'Bama When You're Forgotten" ?

or just focus the show on Katherine, the more photogenic of the two:

"Katherine Webb: Husbands and 'Has been's' "

or:

"From Auburn to Tuscaloosa: The sad story of a beauty queen's descent into hell""

If a network is dumb enough to show this, or fans are dumb enough to watch, fine. It's a free country. And thank God I'm free not to watch it! (One positive note, however: At least there's not as many of them as there are Kardashians!!)

But I don't want to hear either complaining later about paparazzi, loss of privacy, intrusive fans, or negative comments in twitter, blogs, supermarket rags, or other media. All those things are as much a part of the "celebrity business" as the weight room is to football or posing nearly naked is in modeling. I hate it when celebs complain of such things knowing full well it's part of the job! If you can't take the heat, don't even go into the kitchen!

As for potential show titles, how 'bout:

"Things To Do in 'Bama When You're Forgotten" ?

or just focus the show on Katherine, the more photogenic of the two:

"Katherine Webb: Husbands and 'Has been's' "

or:

"From Auburn to Tuscaloosa: The sad story of a beauty queen's descent into hell""

Ain't that the truth. Let's be honest, people. Only white rash wants a TV camera pointed up their butts 24/7/365 just so they can say they're famous. They honestly think it makes them high class when they're only making a laughing stock out of themselves.

Celebs who then complain about the photogs and trash rag publicity when things turn sour are hypocrits. they wwent out of their way to get in front of those cameras and would be nothing more than Phyllis from Mulga without them. And like someone else said, the bamasuckbutt media won't be the one controlling this. they'll be fair game for the other 49 states who already thinks everyone from alabama is white trash and this will only help confirm that.

Emulating T.O., OchoCinco, and Lamar Odom's corpse, before he ever takes a snap is not going to help his draft stock.

exactly

Titles:

"We Wannabe Kardashians..."

"My Big Rednecks & Houndstooth Wedding"

"Who Not to Marry"

"Beauty & the Tats"

"Beauty, Boobs, and Tats"

Say what you want, but AJ's Mom is holding up very well for her age.

Titles:

"Who Not to Marry"

"Beauty & the Tats"

She's had a boob job,among other things. And she's only in her early 40's. So....

Titles:

"Who Not to Marry"

"Beauty & the Tats"

She's had a boob job,among other things. And she's only in her early 40's. So....

I would say it turned out very well for her then.

Titles:

"Who Not to Marry"

"Beauty & the Tats"

Very well indeed! DeeDee still turns heads at her age.

Titles:

"Who Not to Marry"

"Beauty & the Tats"

She's actually a nice lady who realistically cheers for Auburn when they are not playing UAT. I know allot say this, but don't actually, but she is pretty genuine about it.

Titles:

"Who Not to Marry"

"Beauty & the Tats"

327271d1368032186-newbie-here-hope-yaall-dont-hate-me-useless_without_pics_2.gif.jpg

Titles:

"Who Not to Marry"

"Beauty & the Tats"

MY GOSH! She's still a relatively young woman....lol!

Titles:

"Who Not to Marry"

"Beauty & the Tats"

MY GOSH! She's still a relatively young woman....lol!

If she's only in her 40s she's not holding up very well at all. I've known LOTS of better looking women in their 40s than her

Archived