2016 3* DE David Marshall (UGA flip 2/3/16)

Auburn4Winners

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UPDATED 3/07/15 - Committed to AU ...

I am now an Auburn tigers #AuburnFamily #AuburnFast #WDE

B_h2_J6d_U8_AAQ9vm.jpg

@dee_hooper35

Auburn my #1 because it feel like home and with great people #WarEagle #AuburnFast

@dee_hooper35

"I like the great relationship with the Auburn coaches and I like the atmosphere and I like the program," Marshall told AL.com last month. "(Rodney) Garner is a great coach and we talk about football and how I'm going to be an impact at Auburn if I go there."

http://www.al.com/au...ent_from_b.html

DAVID_MARSHALL_150112_PRO.jpg

David Marshall, SDE

Thomaston, GA (Upson-lee)

Ht: 6-4 | Wt: 265

247Sports: 3* (No. 20 SDE)

Rivals: 3* (No. 29 SDE)

Scout: 3* (No. 28 SDE)

Offers: Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Mississippi, Mississippi State and UCLA, among others.

Hudl Highlights

3333945.jpg

Im sure we'll wait around for better "options" as always...then it'll be too late..he'll be gone.

He has a VERY committable offer from AU right now. Has for a while. I think it's only a matter of time before he jumps onboard.

I see his size, his highlights (I know highlights only show the best stuff) and his offer list and it makes me wonder why he is only a 3*. Is he one of those guys that will move up on the boards as he is re-evaluated in his Senior Year and the camps I assume he will go to this summer.

I see his size, his highlights (I know highlights only show the best stuff) and his offer list and it makes me wonder why he is only a 3*. Is he one of those guys that will move up on the boards as he is re-evaluated in his Senior Year and the camps I assume he will go to this summer.

He's pretty close to the 3*/4* threshold as it is. This early on the cycle youre correct that there's still a ton of evaluation still going on

He's pretty close to the 3*/4* threshold as it is. This early on the cycle youre correct that there's still a ton of evaluation still going on

Marshall's probably a 3 star due to missing 75% of his Jr season due to a knee injury. He's recovered well and should jump back to 4 star in due time. He was able to play in an All Star game at the end of the 2014 season for Georgia HS Juniors and received some type of defensive lineman award. He will get a lot of pressure from thUGA before this process is over, however.

Im sure we'll wait around for better "options" as always...then it'll be too late..he'll be gone.

If not sarcastic, we may place you into the NegaBarner category.

I've headed up the Raashed Kennion fan club even before he flipped to us (sorry Tubbs) and I think still say if he adds weight & strength he could be a franchise. Having said that, it's nice to have other project options in the works at DE.

I've headed up the Raashed Kennion fan club even before he flipped to us (sorry Tubbs) and I think still say if he adds weight & strength he could be a franchise. Having said that, it's nice to have other project options in the works at DE.

I'll join after spring ball more than likely

Have talked to several guys that have coached him in all-star games and they all say he is certified stud and an even better kid. Going to be a good one IMO.

Archived