Game 3 vs State

Is the game over? If so, what was the final outcome? This helps to know.

Well we broke through today. Scored a run. Took another 7 innings but hey small victories right.

Wow. The bottom fell out today.

To be blunt about it we have two SEC caliber pitchers on the staff ....that's it. Sunny has his problems IMO but this is not his doing.

Something needs to be done about the hitting obviously..but that was a problem last year and the year before so he's not going to solve that in one season either.

Just my view but I would like to see him just quit the post game analyses and griping about various players (most of it is very obvious anyway) and just talk about what they are trying to do to get AU back to a competitive situation.....accepting that not much is going to change in the next two weeks anyway.

Remember Sonny promised a trip to Omaha....and at least 17 wins in the SEC.....hope he as frequent flyer miles built up to afford a ticket to go watch baseball in Omaha....oh yea...u paid him a bunch to coach here....shouldn't be too hard on the wallet to get tix.....maybe just a little short on the 17 SEC wins too...total blowhard....baseball has gone backwards...more talent on this team then most folks realize.....maybe kicking more guys off the team and belittling kids is the way to go.....like in Moscow

Remember Sonny promised a trip to Omaha....and at least 17 wins in the SEC.....hope he as frequent flyer miles built up to afford a ticket to go watch baseball in Omaha....oh yea...u paid him a bunch to coach here....shouldn't be too hard on the wallet to get tix.....maybe just a little short on the 17 SEC wins too...total blowhard....baseball has gone backwards...more talent on this team then most folks realize.....maybe kicking more guys off the team and belittling kids is the way to go.....like in Moscow

Watching his teams play is still much, much better than watching your brother Pawloski's teams wallow around.

Like you'd know.

What is your issue with the coach? Most of your post have been hard on him from the beginning and I assume you had rather AU hired someone else. They did not so we can either be supportive or be quite? In all fairness we can at least give him and the team a chance. Like it or not he is the Auburn coach.

Not at all the season he wanted nor us either but as a whole I do see improvement. The guy did not forget how to coach once he arrived. I do believe we will see improvement.

Hope you do not take this the wrong way as it is not intended to be disrespectful.

WDE

What is your issue with the coach? Most of your post have been hard on him from the beginning and I assume you had rather AU hired someone else. They did not so we can either be supportive or be quite? In all fairness we can at least give him and the team a chance. Like it or not he is the Auburn coach.

Not at all the season he wanted nor us either but as a whole I do see improvement. The guy did not forget how to coach once he arrived. I do believe we will see improvement.

Hope you do not take this the wrong way as it is not intended to be disrespectful.

WDE

You don't know nightranger as well as the rest of us do. His issue is with Auburn for firing Pawloski after only five very unsuccessful years. According to nightranger if we'd just stuck with Paws for another couple of years he'd have turned things around. There are those that think nightranger is Pawloski's friend/wife/lover take your pick. I think he's Pawloski's agent and is bitter over the pay cut he took when AU finally dumped a coach that was never going to win here.

Michael...seems like paw's team might have done a little better than your hero's team.....Record: 32-16 .....any old Tony has missed 20 games....u want a ticket to Omaha? I can get u one and Sonny also...check with him..get back to me...thought we discussed the "mikey" thing?

Michael...seems like paw's team might have done a little better than your hero's team.....Record: 32-16 .....any old Tony has missed 20 games....u want a ticket to Omaha? I can get u one and Sonny also...check with him..get back to me...thought we discussed the "mikey" thing?

Paws team at Auburn proved all we needed to see....mediocre at best.

WDE

You don't know nightranger as well as the rest of us do. His issue is with Auburn for firing Pawloski after only five very unsuccessful years. According to nightranger if we'd just stuck with Paws for another couple of years he'd have turned things around. There are those that think nightranger is Pawloski's friend/wife/lover take your pick. I think he's Pawloski's agent and is bitter over the pay cut he took when AU finally dumped a coach that was never going to win here.

Mikey, your explanation could have been much shorter. nightranger is a TROLL...always has been, always will be. Notice how he only shows up here when something isn't going well? Notice how he says YOUR team, not our team? He's not an Auburn fan. He's a worthless troll who's opinion simply doesn't matter. Quit responding to him and he'll eventually go away. He isn't worth the time or effort.

Nightranger is much closer than a friend. He totally gets the Mark Martinez reference. He can get tickets to Omaha like the rest of us can http://www.ncaa.com/...ets-hospitality

By the way, I sure hope he meant "and", because Tony Gwynn is anything but "any". If his name's not John Pawlowski, then it's certainly something like Richard Head.

Record: 32-16 .....any old Tony has missed 20 games....u want a ticket to Omaha? I can get u one and Sonny also...

That time stamp says 4:17 am. Dude's in San Diego.

Much like BG03, won't take much for this clown to disappear. Honestly, if he was advocating a different coach, say like those who wanted Gill over Chiz, There would be no issue with this guy. But constantly talking about a guy who recruited kids who where never going to play college ball and 5 years of ho-hum ball with zero signs of improvement? Honestly, I hope Paw is doing well at whatever lesser place he may be coaching. He just wasn't an SEC coach.

Archived