YouTube Video Help

3Jtiger22

All,

I need some assistance. I had a video saved and now I cannot find it...it was one of those post Iron Bowl videos and it had Bo Jackson stating that at the end of the game we will have a half of tank of gas left and the other guys are running on fumes.

If anyone has that saved and can share the link I would be very grateful.

Using that video in an upcoming lesson.

Thanks

Many thanks....but one more question. Can you tell me how to view on iPad?

Post is blank???

Go to youtube and search Auburn Unstoppable. If that doesn't work, pm me.

That's a great video. Gave me chills. That throw by Marshall in the SEC Championship game excites me. I think we will see more of that this year (in addition of course to still running it down the throat of the other team).

Somebody did an unbelievable job putting that video together. Was fun to watch. Speaking of YouTube videos, if you all haven't seen the iron bowl final play video that shows CGM's reaction to the kick six, it is excellent. He's kinda stunned, but kinda confident and proud as well. Really cool, . . . my favorite kick six video by far. On YouTube, type in "Auburn's final play in iron bowl", and it will be the first result.

War Eagle!

Somebody did an unbelievable job putting that video together. Was fun to watch. Speaking of YouTube videos, if you all haven't seen the iron bowl final play video that shows CGM's reaction to the kick six, it is excellent. He's kinda stunned, but kinda confident and proud as well. Really cool, . . . my favorite kick six video by far. On YouTube, type in "Auburn's final play in iron bowl", and it will be the first result.

War Eagle!

That's the Rod and Stan call. Can't go wrong w/ that. Of course, I have my own favs, but I'll watch damn near any version.

• 3 weeks later...

This is one of my most favorite clips. The end of the 2010 Iron Bowl. I love it mostly because it shows my husband, enjoying the moment as a TPD officer. Now, he can show is allegiance much easier without repercussions. He sure did enjoy it and can be seen talking to one of Auburn players and congratulating him.

This is one of my most favorite clips. The end of the 2010 Iron Bowl. I love it mostly because it shows my husband, enjoying the moment as a TPD officer. Now, he can show is allegiance much easier without repercussions. He sure did enjoy it and can be seen talking to one of Auburn players and congratulating him.

One of my favorites too, Green Eyes. At what point in the video does your husband appear?

Archived