Coker

AU64

Saban says both QBs struggled but Sims played faster...WTF? I thought Coker was the next best thing since sliced bread.

He has practiced in his new offense for two whole weeks. I too am shocked that he's not mastered a completely new offense and fit with completely new teammates in just a few practices...

Nick Marshall might be able to give him a few pointers....

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bama players usually flop once they get in the league.

Ha wut? You're rather confused. Not surprised though.

Only u and the rest of turd nation believe otherwise! Other than Derrick Thomas and siran Stacey, no other bama player is being looked at as a star! Oh yeah I almost forgot the other running backs name that played for Seattle a few years back, but he got a raise and they lost two of their main offensive lineman and he was never heard of again. What was that superstars name?

"Bama players usually flop once they get in the league. Take roddy white away from the falcons and see how good mr all world Julio can be. Bama players are always overhyped and it won't never change. I don't care for bama players but I would take cooper before brick for hands Julio"

This really might be the dumbest thing I've ever seen you say... Brick for hands Julio? The Atlanta Falcons as a whole were absolute trash last year and their WR corps were no exception. Julio battled with a foot injury, but when he did play he was by far Ryan's most reliable target. Don't take Julio's skills away just because you hate Bama players.

How did he do without roddy white on the field with him? Check the stats

Typical beege! He will dress someone down for misstating something, but when he throws out some stupid bs and gets called for it, he just ignores it and argues about something else. Some things never change.

I don't think any quarterback is going to be the problem for Alabama's football team this year. I believe the mess is going to be in the offensive coordinator. Bad move hiring Lame, in my opinion. between him, and dissention in the locker room, this could make for a very interesting season for the tahd. Couldn't happen to a better group of folks though........

I'm far from convinced they will meltdown on offense, but if they do it will be fun to watch.

A meltdown on offense and teams spreading Lil nicky's d and working them hard with little relief would be more than entertaining. A 3-4 loss season for the turds at this point in time would be like going 3-8 under shula. 5 losses would lead to riots in turdtown.

I'm far from convinced they will meltdown on offense, but if they do it will be fun to watch.

A meltdown on offense and teams spreading Lil nicky's d and working them hard with little relief would be more than entertaining. A 3-4 loss season for the turds at this point in time would be like going 3-8 under shula. 5 losses would lead to riots in turdtown.

Their schedule isn't that demanding. A great D and strong running game should be enough in most games.

Beege, your ONLY winning move at this point would be to admit defeat and move along. Anything else would be , well, just sad and pathetic whimpering. Good luck with that all too predictable next move...

Saban says both QBs struggled but Sims played faster...WTF? I thought Coker was the next best thing since sliced bread.

He has practiced in his new offense for two whole weeks. I too am shocked that he's not mastered a completely new offense and fit with completely new teammates in just a few practices...

Me too!!!!

Considering all the media hype.

Dude... come on. Cooper might end up being better than Julio, but that would only mean that he's very, very, very good.

So ur saying Julio is in megatrons class of wr? If u believe that then ur smoking something, and it's not marihuana!

Goodness, you are a special one.

Only u and the rest of turd nation believe otherwise! Other than Derrick Thomas and siran Stacey, no other bama player is being looked at as a star! Oh yeah I almost forgot the other running backs name that played for Seattle a few years back, but he got a raise and they lost two of their main offensive lineman and he was never heard of again. What was that superstars name?

Yeah Shaun Alexander was a huge bust. NFL MVP = bust apparently. He only held, for a time, the single season touchdown record in the NFL. What a bust.

I love when you post things.

Yeah Shaun Alexander was a huge bust. NFL MVP = bust apparently. He only held, for a time, the single season touchdown record in the NFL. What a bust.

He acknowledged Alexander, surely your reading skills are good enough to figure that out? Completely misrepresenting what people say does not lead to productive discussion beege.

He acknowledged Alexander, surely your reading skills are good enough to figure that out? Completely misrepresenting what people say does not lead to productive discussion beege.

He was mocking Alexander.

Yes, but he was also acknowledging him as well. He took a pot shot too, but he acknowledged him. He didn't say he was a bust like beegarino said. Pretty simple to understand.

Take the orange and blue glasses off for a second people

Yes, I mean on an AU forum no less. How dare we take irrational potshots at our most hated rival (I'm talking about the turds, not beege.).

Yes, but he was also acknowledging him as well. He took a pot shot too, but he acknowledged him. He didn't say he was a bust like beegarino said. Pretty simple to understand.

Evidently not. Wow.

Evidently not. Wow.

He acknowledged he was a star in addition to the other two, he never said or implied he was a bust as beege implied he did. As stated, simple to comprehend. Golly gee whiz wow.

bg, oh little bg......why not tell us of the super prowess of mctat and the weakest Heisman winner of ALL TIME...hehehehehe

Can we get back on the subject of the QB battle raging between the guy who's been around for 5 years and not done anything and the 3rd stringer from Florida State?

88, he did imply that Alexander was essentially a bust propped up by a good OL.

A bust is a failure, he acknowledged he was a star. Let's move on.

Archived