Coker

AU64

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word on how Coker is looking at UAT practices?

Not a ton of info out there yet, but after two practices Coker was said to have "jitters" at first. And Sims apparently looked sharp. FWIW

Umm are we still talking about Coker or someone's dating life???

Guess it'll be dating life until someone finds a report on how bad Coker is doing at practice lol

What if Coker doesn't start? How would Coker feel if he transferred and didn't get the start? Or worse yet how would he feel if he never got a start and was beaten out by Sims? On the flip side you have to feel for Sims, guy has hung around and finally got a chance to be the man and they decide to "draft" Coker. Definitely would have made most underperform during practices. The panic from the Bama nation would epic if Coker doesn't start, because they have already written off Sims and the others most of them feel are not quite ready.

I scouted enemy territory the other day and like mentioned earlier, Sims appears to have an early lead. Said in scrimmage Coker threw 4 pics.

I scouted enemy territory the other day and like mentioned earlier, Sims appears to have an early lead. Said in scrimmage Coker threw 4 pics.

Just like he did in the FSU spring game.

Just like he did in the FSU spring game.

This made my day

Why, oh why, when we keep hearing that Coker is a choker during fall camp, do the the talking heads keep saying Bammer is going to win the natty. Really Tebow? Have you sold your soul out already???

Why, oh why, when we keep hearing that Coker is a choker during fall camp, do the the talking heads keep saying Bammer is going to win the natty. Really Tebow? Have you sold your soul out already???

i havent heard that but i like it.

Because he has so much potential, too much talent at the skill positions, the greatest defense ever conceived to support him, and the best head coach to ever consider coaching, all at the holiest university in the land. How could it go wrong?!?!?!?!?!

I can't wait to see the huge letdown. WDE!

I hope the rumor about half the team wanting Sims to start and half wanting Coker to start is true. Nothing like a little split team controversy to throw a wrench in the gears! Ha! Ha!

I hope the rumor about half the team wanting Sims to start and half wanting Coker to start is true. Nothing like a little split team controversy to throw a wrench in the gears! Ha! Ha!

I doubt it is true. They're already brainwashed into believing that no decision from the midget could be wrong, so they'll accept however it pans out.

I've always been a fan of the adage: "Better to remain silent and let people think you're a fool, than to open your mouth and confirm it".

I hope Coker starts, at least for their first few games, just so he can earn the nickname "Coker the Choker" in real action.

Auburn had a split team in 09' before season started and we did pretty well.

The split decision was in 08 not 09. In 08 Kodi told the players to get behind Todd and he proceeded to move to WR.

No, that was before the 09 season. http://blog.al.com/auburnbeat/2009/08/gene_chizik_and_kodi_burns_tal.html

Yes, I meant 09 for the Kodi change. My bad.

When you think of long string of QB's we've run through the last few years, it feels weird to know that we are returning the same guy for another year.

When you think of long string of QB's we've run through the last few years, it feels weird to know that we are returning the same guy for another year.

The streak continues, though! He isn't going to be the game 1 starter!

Just happened to drop by College Football Live on ESPNU and lord almighty, what a bammer lovefest. Danny Kannell actually said Coker would come out on top as the front runner at bama. Rece Davis asked who would be the standout QB this year in the SEC and mentioned Marshall as the front runner. Danny Kannell (sp) responded he would never go with a RB as a QB and that Coker could be the best in the SEC. Said Marshall couldn't pass. I can't wait to see what happens on that account. Kannell is a FSU homey and knows absolutely nothing about what is going on in the SEC or doesn't care to. What an idiot, and I am being nice. I listened as long as I could then had to change the channel. I just hope the SEC Network doesn't turn into a bammer lovefest as ESPN has. We shall see.

Archived