Coker

AU64

I went to Alabama's spring game this year and was not impressed. Talking about such with my (Bammer) boyfriend tonight, the reason I went to the game, his response was to point out how Coker was just "hanging out, throwing back 70 yard passes for fun." He did also point out that their OL looks bad because their DL is so good...

Are you saying that Coker played in bamas spring game? :-\/>

Just that he was there, not playing officially.

Does your boyfriend happen to be named Jacob Coker?

This Catherine doesn't date actual players; they're a little too young for me. ;)/>

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just go ahead and break up with him now. It's too close to football season. You guys can get back together after the recruits have signed in February. LOL

Do you even know how much fun last season was?! Not to mention their spring game. There, I admit it, I can be a bit of a Barner. :D

Being a Barner is a GOOD thing!!! Just know in the long run, it won't work out. Bammers just think differently. LOL

Just kidding, of course. He might be a good guy with just one glaring flaw. :-)

I'd just go ahead and break up with him now. It's too close to football season. You guys can get back together after the recruits have signed in February. LOL

Do you even know how much fun last season was?! Not to mention their spring game. There, I admit it, I can be a bit of a Barner. :D

:thumbsup:

Being a Barner is a GOOD thing!!! Just know in the long run, it won't work out. Bammers just think differently. LOL

Having dated Bama fans before, it typically goes bad. Had one chick take the dominos pizza I had just gotten and threw it all over me just cause I said Bama wasn't gonna win against LSU in 2011.

Having dated Bama fans before, it typically goes bad. Had one chick take the dominos pizza I had just gotten and threw it all over me just cause I said Bama wasn't gonna win against LSU in 2011.

My girlfriend is a Bammer. But thankfully she isn't actually like all the others. The only reason she's a Bammer is because she met McCarron at an Alabama game once and she thinks Nick Saban is a cute old man.

Has she been examined by a professional? Are you sure she hasn't escaped from a hospital??? LOL

Sometimes I wonder!

You did end it with this said chick, correct?

My girlfriend is a Bammer. But thankfully she isn't actually like all the others. The only reason she's a Bammer is because she met McCarron at an Alabama game once and she thinks Nick Saban is a cute old man.

That's co-dependency talking, Clayton.

:no:

My standard rule....NEVER / EVER date a uat fan. I know for a fact it would never work because i loathe uat and everything they stand for. They are just a different ilk and need to be on an island all by themselves.

:no:/>

I know it Britt. :(

At least you were right, and still had the pizza.

My standard rule....NEVER / EVER date a uat fan. I know for a fact it would never work because i loathe uat and everything they stand for. They are just a different ilk and need to be on an island all by themselves.

That's why I'm currently dating a girl that couldn't care less about college football. I get to easily turn her into an Auburn fan. And there's no arguments about CFB. At least she likes the colors. She's already ready for football season.

:no:/>

I know it Britt. :(

If it makes you feel any better, with pain and experience comes wisdom. It gets easier to spot these mistakes, anyway. I can't seem to quit making them, however (especially when women are involved).

;):no::brickwall:

Easy rule of thumb, fellas. Most women turn into their mothers, so see how big a Bammer momma is. My mother, on the other hand, was a former Miss Auburn, so I got that going for me.... LOL

Now, what was this thread about again?

Easy rule of thumb, fellas. Most women turn into their mothers, so see how big a Bammer momma is. My mother, on the other hand, was a former Miss Auburn, so I got that going for me.... LOL

:thumb_ttiwwop:

:big: :big: :big:

I"m in Auburn with my daughter, I'll take a pic of mom's Miss Auburn photo when I get home tomorrow and post it for ya!

Now, has anyone heard anything new on Coker???

I"m in Auburn with my daughter, I'll take a pic of mom's Miss Auburn photo when I get home tomorrow and post it for ya!

Now, has anyone heard anything new on Coker???

I'll ask my boyfriend and get back to you. :D

Well, I can't figure out how to post the picture I promised to post! It won't copy and paste. I've uploaded into the member's gallery (3rds pics). But it won't get pasted in this box for some reason. I guess you could go to the gallery and look. :dunno:

Well, I can't figure out how to post the picture I promised to post! It won't copy and paste. I've uploaded into the member's gallery (3rds pics). But it won't get pasted in this box for some reason. I guess you could go to the gallery and look. :dunno:

Here's a link at least. Nice hunting, 3rd :)

• 2 weeks later...

Any word on how Coker is looking at UAT practices?

If by "cute", she means "adorably tiny", then maybe. :gofig:

You did end it with this said chick, correct?

And yes I ended it with her and yes her being a Bama fan was a determining factor haha

Archived