I'm Pissed...

WAR EAGLE!!!

Guest Tigrinum Major
That Auburn fought off a good UT team

129150[/snapback]

I hate to burst your bubble, but AU fought off a UT team who lost to ND at home, almost lost in a Vandy rally, and had to come back to beat UK in the final seconds.

UT is NOT a good team right now. No, it's not their fault entirely, they just have a bad QB and a defense that can't seem to stop anything. (Look how many Vandy and UK put up on them!)

AU beat a mediocre UT team at best.

129160[/snapback]

This sounds just like a Bama fan that came up to me at church yesterday - "The first 12-0 team in school history? How pathetic!" I was stunned, shocked speechless. I ignored his ignorant comment, just as I will ignore this pitiful excuse for an opinion.

That Auburn fought off a good UT team

129150[/snapback]

I hate to burst your bubble, but AU fought off a UT team who lost to ND at home, almost lost in a Vandy rally, and had to come back to beat UK in the final seconds.

UT is NOT a good team right now. No, it's not their fault entirely, they just have a bad QB and a defense that can't seem to stop anything. (Look how many Vandy and UK put up on them!)

AU beat a mediocre UT team at best.

129160[/snapback]

No we beat a good UT team. We also beat a mediocre UAT team, who played way above their means. Good luck in Nashville. Please remember that without the Clemson/USC fight, you wouldn't be in a bowl. You would have had to watch Troy take your place in the Bowl line up. That's how bad UAT is now.

Archived