I'm Pissed...

WAR EAGLE!!!

That Auburn is 12-0 and Corso Said the 2 best teams in the nation are playing in the Orange Bowl!

That Auburn fought off a good UT team, committed 3 turnovers, 2 in their own territory, and still won by 10, but get no respect for doing it!

That Kevin Burnett actually had a half ass decent game!

That Auburns defense didn't play up to their capability!

That Auburn is the only team to beat 4 teams that have won 9 games but not get a shot!

That the Pac 10 is so Over Rated!

That Oklahoma got to play a ****** *** 7-4 tame for their Conference Champs!

That people still blame T. Tuberville!

That Carnell, Ronnie and Jason Graduate!

That UAT people still believe THEY cost us a shot at the National Championship!

That Kevin Burnett will still probably run his mouth!

That Bowling Green was too scared to come to Jordan Hare!

That I'm drunk and I am going to feel like ass in the morning...

That Auburn fought off a good UT team

129150[/snapback]

I hate to burst your bubble, but AU fought off a UT team who lost to ND at home, almost lost in a Vandy rally, and had to come back to beat UK in the final seconds.

UT is NOT a good team right now. No, it's not their fault entirely, they just have a bad QB and a defense that can't seem to stop anything. (Look how many Vandy and UK put up on them!)

AU beat a mediocre UT team at best.

So Auburn beat a mediocre Team that happen to be 15th in the nation. I guess when we play them they are all just mediocre that is of coure a typical answer from a bammer from the mullet nation. So I guess you guys just lost to a mediocre team when you played UT. I don't think you bursted anyones bubble though streyder. <_<

If you're going to take UT from being one of our good wins then you have to take Texas A&M from Oklahoma because A&M lost to BAYLOR! At least Notre Dame is going to a bowl game.

I actually don't have a problem with Oklahoma making it to the Orange....It's USC that have only beaten 2 currently ranked teams.

So Auburn beat a mediocre Team that happen to be 15th in the nation. I guess when we play them they are all just mediocre that is of coure a typical answer from a bammer from the mullet nation. So I guess you guys just lost to a mediocre team when you played UT. I don't think you bursted anyones bubble though streyder. <_<

129163[/snapback]

Quit putting words in my mouth. UT was mediocre when we played them. They couldn't get their offense going the entire first half. UT was only worse now because they are down to their 3rd string QB.

How come when USC and Oklahoma play close games they are "finding a way to win" but when Auburn plays a close, competative game they are struggling?

129162[/snapback]

Welcome to the frustration that is AP media poll.

The media is clueless.

Sorry ya'll got royally screwed. No way an undefeated SEC Champion should ever be left out of the championship game.

OU is going to skull-screw USC. Auburn would have too.

Remember, guys, to Bammers, the Vandy and Kentucky games were not really wins for Tennessee. They were actually moral victories for Vandy and Kentucky.

Streyder, take your sour grapes to TI. Your obvious jealousy is pathetic. I thought Bama fans had a little dignity. UT would have thumped Bama tonight.

Remember, guys, to Bammers, the Vandy and Kentucky games were not really wins for Tennessee.  They were actually moral victories for Vandy and Kentucky.

Streyder, take your sour grapes to TI.  Your obvious jealousy is pathetic.  I thought Bama fans had a little dignity.  UT would have thumped Bama tonight.

129177[/snapback]

1.) I don't even visit TI.

2.) There is no way to prove that. UT tried to give the game away over and over and over. It had to be the most penalized UT has been in YEARS (12 total I believe).

3.) There's no jealousy here, I'm going to enjoy my trip to the MCB (my first bowl trip ever) and enjoy knowing AU is spending the New Year a little farther north than they wanted to be.

4.) Again, enough with putting words in my mouth. I never have claimed a "moral victory", whatever the hell that is. I'm saying UT has played piss poor since Ainge went out (HELLO! Even MSU beat UK 22-7!) and there is no way UT should have even scored on AU tonight (Just what I have been telling my friend all week. It should have been a BLOWOUT).

Remember, guys, to Bammers, the Vandy and Kentucky games were not really wins for Tennessee.  They were actually moral victories for Vandy and Kentucky.

Streyder, take your sour grapes to TI.  Your obvious jealousy is pathetic.  I thought Bama fans had a little dignity.  UT would have thumped Bama tonight.

129177[/snapback]

1.) I don't even visit TI.

2.) There is no way to prove that. UT tried to give the game away over and over and over. It had to be the most penalized UT has been in YEARS (12 total I believe).

3.) There's no jealousy here, I'm going to enjoy my trip to the MCB (my first bowl trip ever) and enjoy knowing AU is spending the New Year a little farther north than they wanted to be.

4.) Again, enough with putting words in my mouth. I never have claimed a "moral victory", whatever the hell that is. I'm saying UT has played piss poor since Ainge went out (HELLO! Even MSU beat UK 22-7!) and there is no way UT should have even scored on AU tonight (Just what I have been telling my friend all week. It should have been a BLOWOUT).

129188[/snapback]

Remember bammer :puke: class is spelled clASS

I actually don't have a problem with Oklahoma making it to the Orange....It's USC that have only beaten 2 currently ranked teams.

Exactly!!! Either SOS needs to return to the BCS equation or each BCS conference must have a conference championship. As for the latter, it might not have made much difference b/c it is unlikely that USC would have had to play Cal.

The BCS was tweaked after last year by much pressure from the AP after USC being left out of the Sugar Bowl. Now, the AP is getting what they want. No way USC deserves to be in the Orange Bowl after watching some of their games this season. Nevertheless, Keith Jackson performed the longest fellatio in history yesterday by blowing USC for 3 hours. As much as it pains me to say this, Auburn should be playing for the National Championship.

129150[/snapback]

I hate to burst your bubble, but AU fought off a UT team who lost to ND at home, almost lost in a Vandy rally, and had to come back to beat UK in the final seconds.

UT is NOT a good team right now. No, it's not their fault entirely, they just have a bad QB and a defense that can't seem to stop anything. (Look how many Vandy and UK put up on them!)

129160[/snapback]

AU beat a team, which you fail to mention, that beat UGA on the road...and beat the mighty "Tahd"!!!! A 9-2 team as a matter of fact, while OU was playing a 7-4 piece of crap Colorado team in their "championship" game! How about a little "FAIR AND BALANCED"???!!! Of course we don't expect that from Bamars! :poke:

BOTTOM LINE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Auburn is the BEST team in the SEC, the BEST team in the south, and the BEST TEAM in the nation.....

We won the SEC!

We are 12-0 (HEY BAMMER........YOU SUCK EITHER WAY!)

We beat 4 top 15 teams, three were top 10, 2 of them were top 5!

Auburn did what a lot of teams have not been ablt to do. Put away a good team, while not great, when their defense was playing sub par. MOST TEAMS WOUOLD HAVE FOUND A WAY TO LOOSE THAT GAME.

And mr TIDE STRYDER.....those 12 penalties were legit. There were MANY MANY more holding calls that went un called in that game. I seen it with my own two eyes. If not for the Officials in the UT v/s UF game, Tennessee may not have even been here. Your bamma team has a good future ahead of them. But get used to loosing to Auburn. WE ARE A BETTER PROGRAM NOW! NO MORE BEAR!

Thank you Auburn Tigers for a great year. Let's go beat the !@# out of Va. Tech!

129160[/snapback]

I think it needs to be said again to Bama fans who feel a need to try to somehow try to denigrate this great season of AUBURN football.

How does it feel to only be 6 - 5 in a down year in the SEC?

How does it feel to be beat by that mediocre Tennessee team? That Tennessee team that AUBURN beat TWICE?

129150[/snapback]

129160[/snapback]

You couldn't be more wrong. This is a ut team that beat a top 10 team on their own field. They beat a good Florida team also and went 7-1 in the SEC. They lost to ND only after having to insert their 3rd string QB in the middle of a tough defensive game. Sure they have played poorly at times, but a total blithering idiot could see that they brought their A game to the seccg. They left it ALL on the field.

Enjoy the celebration on the AU campus you bammer scum ;) ! :au::au:

Streyder,

I can't believe your comments. We beat the #15 team in the country. Oklahoma and USC beat also-rans. Just because it is Auburn, you have to say that we beat a mediocre team. We will probably be the only team to go through the SEC undefeated since the divisions were started to not play for the National Championship. Why don't you give Auburn some credit and quit being "ONE" of those Bama fans that we hate. Just admit it, we could have beaten Oklahoma tonight and you would have said that they were overrated.

streyder, i dont know if you understand just how pathetic you sound. you just came on an auburn board and basically told us how happy you are that we are ONLY going to the Sugar bowl while 6-5 bama is going to nashville for the sole reason that your "neck" fans travel well. after being dominated for three straight years one would think that you might have enough since to keep your mouth shut but i guess you just are a product of your raising. if you still fail to see the irony of the situation just go to a bama forum and see how many auburn fans are making fun of bama on their board for going to the music shi**y bowl. do you know why you wont find any? it is because we worry about our own problems and dont try to point out everyone else's. please take this into consideration before you make anymore asinine comments.

Steyder, I will be thinking about you when I'm in New Orleans partying and you're in Nashville getting ready to watch your team play the golden gophers.

4.) Again, enough with putting words in my mouth. I never have claimed a "moral victory", whatever the hell that is.  I'm saying UT has played piss poor since Ainge went out (HELLO! Even MSU beat UK 22-7!) and there is no way UT should have even scored on AU tonight (Just what I have been telling my friend all week. It should have been a BLOWOUT).

129188[/snapback]

The world-renowned (& oh, so typical) "bammuh klass" rears its ugly head again.

Strey, ... ... I can't understand all the negativity you've got against AU. Assuming you graduate, AU will be your alma mater. So, ... while you were attending your future alma mater they just went 12-0 and won an SEC Championship. Dang, boy -- do you not understand how rare an accomplishment this is? To be student at a university at the time of them winning a championship is a thrilling & exciting time, wouldn't you agree? I mean, think about this just a bit: you have a choice of two bowl games to attend -- MCB or the Sugar, Nashville or New Orleans, the Grand ol Opry or the French Quarter, a game featuring the dregs of their respective conferences or a game between conference WINNERS.

Oh decisions, decisions! :D

Exactly!!! Either SOS needs to return to the BCS equation or each BCS conference must have a conference championship. As for the latter, it might not have made much difference b/c it is unlikely that USC would have had to play Cal.

The BCS was tweaked after last year by much pressure from the AP after USC being left out of the Sugar Bowl. Now, the AP is getting what they want. No way USC deserves to be in the Orange Bowl after watching some of their games this season. Nevertheless, Keith Jackson performed the longest fellatio in history yesterday by blowing USC for 3 hours. As much as it pains me to say this, Auburn should be playing for the National Championship.

129207[/snapback]

No doubt about that. Keith Jackson is the biggest PAC 10 homer around. I can't stand listening to him broadcast a game because he's NEVER the least bit objective at all. His west coast biased crap is sickening...

How ridiculous is it that both USC and OK conference title opponents were not even ranked?!?!?!?! Can anyone honestly say that the SEC isn't the strongest in the nation, even in a down year? I really thought the Bruins were going to pull it off, but it doesn't matter anyway...we can only control what we do and we played a helluva season.......an unbelievable season :cheer:

"

129163[/snapback]

Quit putting words in my mouth. UT was mediocre when we played them. They couldn't get their offense going the entire first half. UT was only worse now because they are down to their 3rd string QB.

129174[/snapback]

"

so ut just got unlucky early in the year against us and had lots of turnovers...then ut was awesome when bama lost to them..but then ut sucked again when auburn played them in the SECC and that is the only reason we won...thanks for helping me think about this so logically bammars

Archived