Alright...we need to get over the BCS

AUHansel

I think this can be a very hard game for us. If we want any part of the National Championship, we have to win, and win big. This could be a huge letdown game for us. I'm sure the players are all pissed that they arent' goin to Miami. Va Tech has a pretty damn good team, and some great players. They should have beaten USC and they did beat Miami. They are on a mission, and we have to smack them in the mouth, and early. From what I've seen, their QB can be very effective when leavin the pocket. I've seen him throw some really stupid balls that have been picked, so we are going to need to capitalize on that. I believe that we have the better team, but CTT has to have them ready in every aspect. The mental state of the team will be a huge factor. Tenn pretty much stopped our running game, and they showed a weakness in our D also. Whenever Herring was cheatin up, they ran right towards him or swept around the end and got by him. It seemed like he was running forward right at the snap before the play could develop at all. He was overanxious and he has to make those tackles or the rushing game will kill us. That is all i've got right now because I'm tired and I'm about to go to sleep.

PTI...

I agree with you. As bad as I hate to bash players I think coaches need to really work with Herring. He needs to let plays develop, wrap-up when tackling and not just throw shoulder tackes everytime, and most of all WRAP-UP when tackling. I do not even want to start on Herring but I think he has potential if he work this off season.

Auburn should be fine against Hokies if they shut Randell down. We have quick linebackers so if we keep him contained and let the Predator take him down in the pocket we should win. Herring also has to WRAP-UP! Hokies have alright defense but as always the Hokies are a up and down team and this is Auburn's years and the SR will really want this so I think they will go out on the field and prove why we should get to play USC or Oaklahoma. Not saying we can beat either team but we should get a shot.

WAR EAGLE!

Archived