Official 2014 Nip Watch

WarTim

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being one who has not felt "The Nip" yet this year, I happened to be seeing customers in Auburn and Opelika this afternoon. As mandatory when in the area, I made a few laps around campus and town. First, there is the Supper Club!! Then on up South College towards town I go. WOW!! The coeds were out in force walking to and from class, jogging and biking. Toomer's Corner, as sad as it is, is really starting to look good. So, I head west on Magnolia and turn left at Mommas. More coeds everywhere! And then there it was, Jordan-Hare towering over Donahue as big and proud as always. Then I see some members of the Women's Soccer Team probably heading to practice. Turning left on Samford at the Athletic Complex I see a few players making their way toward the Complex. Samford Ave. didn't disappoint. See previously mentioned coeds. Turning left onto South College again heading back towards town passing Samford Hall and seeing Toomer's Corner again, I felt a chill in the 95 degree air and it hit me. The Nip hit me. I called my own personal Nip at that time. And as always and forever "...I believe in Auburn and love it."

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

4ever...Your post brought a huge smile to my face and pushed me that much closer to THE NIP. I will be traveling those same roads tomorrow. THAT may push me over the edge! WDE!!!

"Temp"? We ain't worried about no stinking Temp"........ The Nip is a powerful and mysterious force of nature.

Lots of tempNIP here in Florida. It's a powerful and mysterious force, the effects observed when coming in from the 98 degree temp into a cold store or restaurant. Not to be confused with parsNIP, catNIP or footballNIP. Ain't spotted no footballNIP round here.

Always been in favor if bud nippin'...

Seeing high school football promotions on TV this morning sent a shiver down my spine. The Nip is getting close.

"Temp"? We ain't worried about no stinking Temp"........ The Nip is a powerful and mysterious force of nature.

Lots of tempNIP here in Florida. It's a powerful and mysterious force, the effects observed when coming in from the 98 degree temp into a cold store or restaurant. Not to be confused with parsNIP, catNIP or footballNIP. Ain't spotted no footballNIP round here.

I }}}shivered{{{ a little this morning in the 90 degree heat. ;D

I love following and reading this blog. I live in hot and humid Orlando Florida. This is the land of no seasons, it's only hot, hot as hell and so damn hot it feels like your breathing through a straw. I miss Auburn so much. Thank you everyone for your unique posts and sharing your stories. From the leaves changing colors, the leaves falling, the smell of fall in the wind, the sound of the band playing, high school football, the cool breeze. WDE!

Archived