Official 2014 Nip Watch

WarTim

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good rain storm here this evening. Leaves are filling the freshly cleaned gutters...

I gave my smoker a trial run this weekend as well.......

I don't know where everybody else lives, but hot and muggy has been the weather of the day in my neck of the woods. We get teased and then we get reminded that it is still summer and August is just starting.

I don't know where everybody else lives, but hot and muggy has been the weather of the day in my neck of the woods. We get teased and then we get reminded that it is still summer and August is just starting.

That just means that the Nip is hiding behind a tree and is about to sneak out and grab ya!

Just wondering....Does anyone in the forum know the beauty behind the Nip? I mean after all of these years you'd think someone knows her personally. Wonder if she is aware of her enormous popularity here for so many years.

Oh, my son starting hitting in pads Friday for his middle school team....

Somebody is burning leaves down the road from my office....... :jossun:

MARK MY WORD: Cooltigger21 goes back to Austin, makes UT football team, is suspended by Coach Charlie Strong within 3 hours. Reason given is "tried to rehydrate with a beer." Invited to Espy Awards.

Wait, this is the wrong thread.

Went out on the deck last night to try and watch the meteor shower here in Middle TN, and there was definitely a nip in the air!!

Went out on the deck last night to try and watch the meteor shower here in Middle TN, and there was definitely a nip in the air!!

A nip for sure BUT NOT "THE NIP!"

Very low humidity here today.....ALMOST felt like a FALL morning.......almost........

Sun went down this evening and there was a hint, just a hint, of a nip. I say about another week or two of aging that thing real well and it should just right for calling.

Archived