Congrats on the Victory

CajunLSUBayou

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very classy lsu fan... just can't help yourself can you. Got to be a smart ass

I think it's the inbreeding. :bananadance:/> Couldn't resist since he brought it up.

Once again, someone from Alabama mocking Louisiana is pretty humorous.

Well down here in Gulf Shores we have to put up with you loud, drunken, obnoxious Louisiana people all the time while here on vacation. Here is a news flash for you. We make fun of you guys all year long. Also you can get off of that Louisiana high horse because you sure as hell don't see us going to your crappy ass state when it's time for a vacation.

You think Louisiana people don't make fun of Auburn people and the War Eagle/Roll Tide stuff? "Hey pawwwwwlllllll"

You do realize that New Orleans is one of the most visited cities in the country? Way more than anywhere in Alabama.

I think it WAS until you outranked their stats with your numerous cyber-visits to our fair Village...which is the greatest joke of all, no matter WHAT you say or how you TRY to say it. Now, go get you a Gator! :jossun:

I'm rather curious if you actually see the irony of answering a post chastising you for playing grammar Nazi with a question that underscores the very point that post was making, or if you simply don't understand that whomever used the term "mute point" really meant "moot point". Perhaps you do, and answered this way specifically to be ironic, but you'll have to forgive me for not giving you any benefit of the doubt...because, of course, even if you did, the fact that you had to post the question twice shows pretty blatantly how few intelligent posts you have made in the midst of your trolling rants.

Let me break it down for you, since you seem a little confused:

- A poster used "mute point" instead of "moot point"

- I mocked them for it

- Another poster calls me out for calling out poor grammar

- I retorted by re-calling out the poor grammar and therefore mocking both posters

If you didn't understand the mocking response, then I can't help you out. You must really be blown away and confused when you watch a show like South Park huh? Stick to the Big Bang Theory. Seems to be more along your line of thinking.

That's pretty damned funny, considering I included the possibility of you understanding that point in the very quotation you were trying to belittle. I apologize that either you don't understand that's what "irony" means, or you were so lost trying to keep up with my thought process that you missed it.

And I suppose I should take your lack of reply to my first point to be an admission that you know how much of a jackass you are, shouldn't I?

You were ok until you made that last statement. Corndog.

exactly, need to just go on and leave the site

I'm rather curious if you actually see the irony of answering a post chastising you for playing grammar Nazi with a question that underscores the very point that post was making, or if you simply don't understand that whomever used the term "mute point" really meant "moot point". Perhaps you do, and answered this way specifically to be ironic, but you'll have to forgive me for not giving you any benefit of the doubt...because, of course, even if you did, the fact that you had to post the question twice shows pretty blatantly how few intelligent posts you have made in the midst of your trolling rants.

- I mocked them for it

- I retorted by re-calling out the poor grammar and therefore mocking both posters

If you didn't understand the mocking response, then I can't help you out. You must really be blown away and confused when you watch a show like South Park huh? Stick to the Big Bang Theory. Seems to be more along your line of thinking.

That's pretty damned funny, considering I included the possibility of you understanding that point in the very quotation you were trying to belittle. I apologize that either you don't understand that's what "irony" means, or you were so lost trying to keep up with my thought process that you missed it.

And I suppose I should take your lack of reply to my first point to be an admission that you know how much of a jackass you are, shouldn't I?

You included the possibility, but also stated, " but you'll have to forgive me for not giving you any benefit of the doubt." This pretty much negated your point.

well one thing is clear...Cajun is still standing upright and still swinging...you can see shots from both sides but he has been punching back...and throwin out the bait...

- I mocked them for it

You included the possibility, but also stated, " but you'll have to forgive me for not giving you any benefit of the doubt." This pretty much negated your point.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Are you sure you understood the point, then? Here, let me break it down for you, since you seem confused:

If I HAD given you the benefit of the doubt, it would mean that I believed you probably did, in fact, understand the irony. By not giving you the benefit of the doubt, it doesn't mean that it's impossible for you to have understood the irony, only that I wasn't going to simply give you credit for having intelligence that you have not shown a whole lot of in your time on AUF...hence the reason I started the response to that particular post by stating that I was curious, rather than simply mocking you for not getting it.

And of course your continued refusal to address the point about how much that e-courage you have displayed both before and after the beatdown suggests your admission of a lack of any real class, or at the very least an acknowledgement that you haven't given much indication of true intelligence...which, of course, plays back into my reasoning for not giving you the benefit of the doubt in the first place.

well one thing is clear...Cajun is still a douchebag

FTFY ;)

One thing is certain, this corndog is well versed in trolling rival teams' forums. He must also be good at taking his lumps considering his lack of football knowledge.

He is by every definition, a troll. I imagine the butthurt over this loss will sting him for awhile.

The LSU has major flaws in their football program, and there are no quick fixes to be found. Auburn is about to enjoy a good string of success against the coonasses.

Go argue with the Gators over which program is more irrelevant.

- I mocked them for it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Are you sure you understood the point, then? Here, let me break it down for you, since you seem confused:

If I HAD given you the benefit of the doubt, it would mean that I believed you probably did, in fact, understand the irony. By not giving you the benefit of the doubt, it doesn't mean that it's impossible for you to have understood the irony, only that I wasn't going to simply give you credit for having intelligence that you have not shown a whole lot of in your time on AUF...hence the reason I started the response to that particular post by stating that I was curious, rather than simply mocking you for not getting it.

And of course your continued refusal to address the point about how much that e-courage you have displayed both before and after the beatdown suggests your admission of a lack of any real class, or at the very least an acknowledgement that you haven't given much indication of true intelligence...which, of course, plays back into my reasoning for not giving you the benefit of the doubt in the first place.

Just give me the credit, because I am working on a level above most posters on here.

Call it e-courage. Call it understanding that this is a sports message board where things aren't supposed to be taken seriously. Call it enjoying rustling and entire fanbases jimmies before and after a game. I really don't care.

well one thing is clear...Cajun is still a douchebag

FTFY ;)

One thing is certain, this corndog is well versed in trolling rival teams' forums. He must also be good at taking his lumps considering his lack of football knowledge.

He is by every definition, a troll. I imagine the butthurt over this loss will sting him for awhile.

The LSU has major flaws in their football program, and there are no quick fixes to be found. Auburn is about to enjoy a good string of success against the coonasses.

Go argue with the Gators over which program is more irrelevant.

Don't confuse some frivolous predictions with a lack of football knowledge.

How about simply a lack of knowledge....period......?

C'mon WarTim. Play along and give the inbred some credit. He's "working on a level above most posters here." ... ... You know, because he said it himself & not because he's demonstrated any proof of it.

C'mon WarTim. Play along and give the inbred some credit. He's "working on a level above most posters here." ... ... You know, because he said it himself & not because he's demonstrated any proof of it.

Classy comments

Just give me the credit, because I am working on a level above most posters on here.

Being a construction worker on high rise buildings doesn't make you any more intelligent. Sorry.

Classy comments

Kinda like the one you made about Gus Malzahn's wife?

Being a construction worker on high rise buildings doesn't make you any more intelligent. Sorry.

Not very clever and incorrect.

Classy comments

Have you seen her interviews?

Classy comments

Please ban this fool!

Classy comments

Please ban this fool!

All i did was ask a question to someone that asked me a question. I didn't make a proclamation.

The same could be said of your explanation for why I should automatically give you credit you've not earned.

Classy comments

Have you read your posts?

Classy comments

Please ban this fool!

All i did was ask a question to someone that asked me a question. I didn't make a proclamation.

Have you seenfCL1xCL.jpg Les's interviews?

Archived