Any other students get a ticket?

Streyeder

Congrats, I struck out again.  I had three bands and nothing... just my luck.

Are you going or selling yours?

130918[/snapback]

Selling, I need the cash for Christmas presents (that is, if I want to pay my bills AND buy presents instead of one or the other, lol). I didn't get the SECCG ticket either, but I think the senior allocation this time helped me out. I think they gave out more tickets to students as well.

If you want to go, I suggest going and buying a ticket from an AU fan on the streets. If they try to scalp you, just point to a nearby cop, since it's illegal over there.

If you want to go, I suggest going and buying a ticket from an AU fan on the streets. If they try to scalp you, just point to a nearby cop, since it's illegal over there.

That might not be such good advice. If last year's Sugar Bowl was any indication, that strategy could be rather risky...

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=1703921

Streyeder,,, if you are a bama fan why are you going to the Sugar Bowl? Better yet, why are you an Auburn student anyway? <_<

130930[/snapback]

Look...EVEN uat fans know where to go IF they want to get an Education ! ! ! :big:

Then why stay a bama fan? My brother grew up a bama fan but went to Auburn and became the biggest auburn fan ever

130951[/snapback]

Sorry, but there's no way I could change schools. I was born and raised a Bama fan. I don't think any true fan could change schools for any reason, just MHO though. I went to UA for a year as a CS major and then transferred to AU when the Wireless Electrical Engineering program opened up. I keep my education and my football seperate. There are some majors you go to UA for, there are others you go to AU for, just like any other college. (Go ahead WarTim, I know you're going to snip/quote that comment and make a smart-assed remark. I'm looking forward to it.)

kickerman97:

And I'm not going to the SB, at least not anymore. I WAS going to to if my gf was going to be in the press box, but that looks VERY unlikely due to the requirements (working all Christmas break) that they are imposing before letting them go. So now I'm selling it, but I have yet to decide on ebay or flyers. I'll prolly put 250 like every other person on campus, but it's really just best offer. Like I said before, many Christmas presents hinge on it. :)

JetaTek:

That's true, I thought about it after posting. You have to be VERY careful at major events. The bigger, the more risk.

I didn't get one, but I know a lot of my friends got em....a whole lot better thant the SECCG

130967[/snapback]

That's the truth. I know ONE person who got a SECCG ticket.

I got one, and one other person I know got one. I bought 2 a while back, so I already have seats, but I got in the lottery to improve my friends' chances of being able to go. Personally, I wish there was some way to give them out to the people who really wanted to go first, then split them among the ones who want to make money.

bigsixfive, if you want to sell two, me and my buddy didn't get one. We want to go real bad but can't really afford the ebay prices. This being our last semester here, we were really bummed not to get one. If your wanting to sell them, e-mail me at kickerman97@msn.com. WAR EAGLE

is there anyone who can't get onto the athletics website? i've been trying since late last night, and i still have no idea if i won. i called the athletic department, and they told me to come up to the ticket office to find out. i don't wanna do that b/c if i didn't get one i'm afraid i'll be so pissed i'll make a scene. i won't be mad if i can just check it from the comfort of my home, but a trip and no ticket? that'll make me mad.

is there anyone who can't get onto the athletics website? i've been trying since late last night, and i still have no idea if i won. i called the athletic department, and they told me to come up to the ticket office to find out. i don't wanna do that b/c if i didn't get one i'm afraid i'll be so pissed i'll make a scene. i won't be mad if i can just check it from the comfort of my home, but a trip and no ticket? that'll make me mad.

131015[/snapback]

Here's a direct link:

https://frontpage.auburn.edu/athletics/tick...L%20LOTTERY.htm

Does anyone else think it's crazy they gave us 40-yd line seats!?!?!? Holy crap! They're at the top but ON THE 40!!!

I agree, this was much better than the SECCG. The athletics department let the common folk in TUF-2 at least order a ticket, which took me by surprise, I'm still waiting for them to come back with an email saying they were just kidding.

I did not get a ticket either but if I find one for a reasonable price I will take it. Reasonable by not being $100. It is not worth paying that much money to me. I would rather stay at home with a room full of friends instead of paying more then $100.

Then you have to add in hotel cost. To much money to me.

I would suggest that everyone get on the SEC waiting list. They pick so many people from the list every year. Once you get picked you have them forever untill you do not pay or cancel. You could sell your tickets every year untill Auburn goes back and actually make profit.

Not to sure of chances of getting picked. I missed out of the lottery for SEC and Sugar.

I struck out on both the SECCG and the SB lotteries, but fortunatly for the SEC I was able to buy a friend's for face...no such luck this time. Oh well, maybe I'll come up with one someway..

I agree, this was much better than the SECCG.  The athletics department let the common folk in TUF-2 at least order a ticket, which took me by surprise, I'm still waiting for them to come back with an email saying they were just kidding.

131029[/snapback]

common folk? :lol:

Archived