2016 4* DT Antwuan Jackson (AU commit 12/17/15)

ellitor

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God help us. We've been bombarded by 12 and 13 years olds!

You shouldn't talk about bird that way.

:rimshot:

What is the latest on Antwuan? Do we know of a commitment date yet?

still soon which means anytime during his senior season to Antwuan.

Anyone for a beer run??

In other words, he needs a case of PBR. So we've gone from the 5th grade douche bag contest between we6 and chimes to 80s hairstyles to Golf's age and inebriation.

Can we keep this about Antwuan? I'm tired of all the PMs I have gotten about the over extended hijacking of this thread. I know the comedians on the board honestly mean well but its doing more harm than good right now in this thread.

Thankyou E!!!

Can we keep this about Antwuan? I'm tired of all the PMs I have gotten about the over extended hijacking of this thread. I know the comedians on the board honestly mean well but its doing more harm than good right now in this thread.

Thanks for your hard work. Appreciate it.

Guys, don't let his visit to OSU affect you too much. I REALLY like our chances here, and would be shocked if he wound up in Columbus.

Guys, don't let his visit to OSU affect you too much. I REALLY like our chances here, and would be shocked if he wound up in Columbus.

+1

I wouldn't. It's his 2nd visit there in a month and he has the 2 tied at the top.

I wouldn't. It's his 2nd visit there in a month and he has the 2 tied at the top.

didn't Gus say something about slim to none. while technically it's not our backyard but...

Of course it is a possibility. I just think w/ his bro at USCe, it would be tougher on their family getting to games on a regular basis.

Also, B1G < SEC

didn't Gus say something about slim to none. while technically it's not our backyard but...

No comparison in tOSU trying to take an in state kid away from AU and one in Georgia from AU. They have been fairly succesful in Georgia under Meyer.

No comparison in tOSU trying to take an in state kid away from AU and one in Georgia from AU. They have been fairly succesful in Georgia under Meyer.

Speaking of, I wanted to see how Trey Johnson was doing at OSU. Remember him? Awesome LB out of Ga. I wanted him to come to AU bad and we led for a long time, then the staff changed.

He was not on their roster anymore. Seems he had Arthritis and had to quit football. He is working with the OSU staff still in hopes of coaching sometime. I thought he was going to be a really good one. Sorry for him.

I understand that this is Ohio St's big recruiting weekend, but I really wish AJ was in Auburn this weekend. We need to start locking these DL down.

Speaking of, I wanted to see how Trey Johnson was doing at OSU. Remember him? Awesome LB out of Ga. I wanted him to come to AU bad and we led for a long time, then the staff changed.

He was not on their roster anymore. Seems he had Arthritis and had to quit football. He is working with the OSU staff still in hopes of coaching sometime. I thought he was going to be a really good one. Sorry for him.

I thought Trey followed Roof to Penn St.?

Archived