2016 4* DT Antwuan Jackson (AU commit 12/17/15)

ellitor

Wonder what WDE thinks about our chances.

AU.

WDE bringing some sunshine. The negabarners will doubt this until you show some real proof. Thanks WDE.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AU.

WDE bringing some sunshine. The negabarners will doubt this until you show some real proof. Thanks WDE.

Sorry, I didn't realize there was an unwritten rule about being skeptical of Auburn's chances of landing a recruit. So we should just refrain from discussing anything that might insinuate we may not get a guy? Gotcha. Then we can just be a bunch of yes men with no real good information to offer - makes sense.

AU.

Sorry, I didn't realize there was an unwritten rule about being skeptical of Auburn's chances of landing a recruit. So we should just refrain from discussing anything that might insinuate we may not get a guy? Gotcha. Then we can just be a bunch of yes men with no real good information to offer - makes sense.

Alrighty then....... discuss all you want but we all know nothing is guaranteed in recruiting.

He visited Ohio St last weekend and everything has been pretty quiet since then. He was supposed to visit Auburn for the Miss. St game next weekend, so it doesn't appear to be a good sign to me that he's announcing before Auburn gets another visit.

He visited Ohio St last weekend and everything has been pretty quiet since then. He was supposed to visit Auburn for the Miss. St game next weekend, so it doesn't appear to be a good sign to me that he's announcing before Auburn gets another visit.

^this

Looks like he's still visiting for the Miss St game

Also from the article:

According to Jackson, he will attend Saturday’s Auburn-Mississippi game in Auburn. The question is, does the fact the Tigers have struggled defensively negatively impact their chances?

“I don’t think that’s a factor,” Jackson said. “It’s not any big deal at all. Every school is going to be great at one time and then they won’t be so good at one point in the season. I’m going to go to the school that needs me more."

At Saturday’s game, Jackson will be focused “on the defense” throughout.

“That’s my main thing — watching Coach (Will) Muschamp coach,” Jackson said.

Also from the article:

According to Jackson, he will attend Saturday’s Auburn-Mississippi game in Auburn. The question is, does the fact the Tigers have struggled defensively negatively impact their chances?

“I don’t think that’s a factor,” Jackson said. “It’s not any big deal at all. Every school is going to be great at one time and then they won’t be so good at one point in the season. I’m going to go to the school that needs me more."

Tiger lock, then!

:hellyeah:

Also from the article:

Tiger lock, then!

:hellyeah:

I like Britts confidence. :)

Also from the article:

Tiger lock, then!

:hellyeah:/>

Idk, figured that meant Golf's Lobos were the team to beat here

Well if he is going to go to the team that needs him most he is an Auburn lock.

If that is truly the case then he would be better off committing to Samford.

Funny.

Also from the article:

According to Jackson, he will attend Saturday's Auburn-Mississippi game in Auburn. The question is, does the fact the Tigers have struggled defensively negatively impact their chances?

"I don't think that's a factor," Jackson said. "It's not any big deal at all. Every school is going to be great at one time and then they won't be so good at one point in the season. I'm going to go to the school that needs me more."

At Saturday's game, Jackson will be focused "on the defense" throughout.

"That's my main thing — watching Coach (Will) Muschamp coach," Jackson said.

Tiger lock, then!

:hellyeah:/>

Idk, figured that meant Golf's Lobos were the team to beat here

Nope we don't need him as much as Auburn does.

Archived