2016 4* DT Antwuan Jackson (AU commit 12/17/15)

ellitor

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

He just tweeted his top six in order. We are still tied at the top with Ohio State. Good news. Will be a battle to the end. Maybe he will visit Ohio State in January so he can really get a picture of what Columbus is like in the winter...that could only help us.

Never know about early playing time. We have arguably the worst defense in the SEC yet Byron Cowart (consensus No. 1 defensive recruit last year) doesn't get that much playing time. Shows there are no sure things in college football, but you can still promise anything to a recruit I guess.

About Cowart, I was told he reported about 20 pounds overweight, TIFWIW.

interesting. I was under the impression that he gained muscle from the strength and conditioning program.

Don't have access to the paid site, but according to KN, Jackson plans on making multiple visits to Auburn over the next couple of months....sounds positive.

Don't have access to the paid site, but according to KN, Jackson plans on making multiple visits to Auburn over the next couple of months....sounds positive.

Good to hear. Thanks for posting it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jackson should be ranked a 5* not a 4*. It would be awesome if he signs with Auburn in 3 months from now.

Jackson is graduating in December. Going to start the school of his choice in January. This is why he is the most important recruit for AU right now.

we need to get more High school DT's these Juco DT's are average at best to me with the exception of Nick Fairley.

Jackson should be ranked a 5* not a 4*. It would be awesome if he signs with Auburn in 3 months from now.

Jackson is graduating in December. Going to start the school of his choice in January. This is why he is the most important recruit for AU right now.

I know it's just an opinion, but in your opinion what do you think it's looking like?

we need to get more High school DT's these Juco DT's are average at best to me with the exception of Nick Fairley.

There have been a number of juco DTs that have done well over the years in D1 ball.

There have been a number of juco DTs that have done well over the years in D1 ball.

:dunno:

I know it's just an opinion, but in your opinion what do you think it's looking like?

AU IMO.

AU IMO.

Cool. Thanks.

Archived