Ronnie Brown Snubbed

Proud Tiger

The AP Al American team is out and Ronnie didn't even make third team. Carlos made first team. Cadillac, Mcneill and Rosegreen made second team. How can they say that Ronnie isn't in the top six in the country? I guess he is a victim on the numbers game from one team. Auburn getting four on the first two teams is pretty dang good. One always wonders about some of the selections. Munoz of Tenn made first team and didn't even play half the season due to injuries.

I have a feeling Mr. Brown will not be snubbed come draft day...

131592[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more...Ultimately that is the goal of any college ball player isn't it. I am sure when Ronnie is on stage he will see most of the first teamer's sitting in the audience waiting for their name to be called.. :D:D

Ronnie will show em on draft day! He is a gamer. And we love him for his contribution to the Auburn family. I bet he goes wild in the Sugar Bowl. He's an All American in my book.

Ronnie will show em on draft day! He is a gamer. And we love him for his contribution to the Auburn family. I bet he goes wild in the Sugar Bowl. He's an All American in my book.

131597[/snapback]

Amen.

He will probably get another chance, in the Senior Bowl,  to show them just how high his draft status will be.

His stock is already so high I doubt he will take the risk of playing in the Senior Bowl. I sure as heck wouldn't.

Speaking of the NFL Draft, from the looks of it, the first pick will either go to Miami or San Fran, probably Miami. San Fran doesn't need a RB, with Kevan Barlow, but Miami does desperately. Look for Benson, CW, or RB to go #1.

I PROMISE all of you that Ronnie WILL be rewarded come draft day. He has all the weapons and intangeables the pros want. He is coachable, he is a great blocker, runner, pass catcher, and has outstanding speed. He is a tremendous kid, has character, poise, determination and WILL succeed. He has done Auburn PROUD and we are proud of Ronnie!

I think that Ronnie was snubbed, but I am downright confused as to how Jason Cambell has been left off of not only the heisman finalist, but the top senior QB, the First, second ,or third All American team. JC has been the epitomy of :au: . From his disappointing season of 2003 to his rise toone of the best in the nation in 2004. He has shown class the whole way through.I am proud of the entire team, but he is the one Tiger that I am most proud of.

Archived