Ark - Ole Miss game

FHeal

OM loss to AU probably crashed their season. Verne still talking about their great defense ...must have missed the AU game.

Bo Wallace just lead Ole Miss down the field and then promptly threw an interception that was returned 100 yards for a TD. The player that intercepted it, did lose possession at the 1 and the ball went into the endzone where Arkansas fell on it. TD Arkansas. Pending the extra point its 27-0.

Watch Miss st lose to Vandy tonight so that bama can clinch the west >:(/>

Be willing to bet Vandy gets all of the close calls, Shaw's boys have their orders!!!

Can we borrow their dcoordinator next week?

I think that is Bret.....sure don't want him....he can't win in the SEC.

Well ole miss can't even throw the ball without pressure now. backup QB in and starts his motion and the ball goes flying out behind him. Arkansas recovers and advances it to the Ole Miss 1. Reviewing the play since the ball came loose and went to the endzone and was recovered there by ole Miss. Checking to see if he's down or if its a fumble. Ruling: player down at the 1. first and goal for Arkansas...

Nothing against 'Hog fans or the team, but I really, really do not want to see Bielema succeed there!

Sabin, Bielema, J. Fisher: Would be hard to rank which one I respect the least, but Sabin has seniority and has been p#$$#ng me off the longest!

I hear ya, but Beilema is getting it done. Arky is going to be hard to live with next year. Every West team will be in a position to win it instead of all but one.

Archived