Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

Understand that Muschamp announcement will come next week. Some UF Def coaches are interviewing with McElwain. They will then be able to decide to stay or follow

him to AU. This is not from regurgitated Bleacher report and Rivals postings. For those that have to know, my sources on this are Warrior aka Midnight.

Good ol' Warrior. I miss that guy.

ps. I don't miss that guy. What a nut-ball

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

USC fans seem to think Muschamp is coming there all of a sudden. I have yet to see any source on that.

Edit: supposebly the source came from a preview on "TBS". Whatever that is

They are very confident. Saying its a done deal and such

So I found out this where the source is coming from. He's a rivals guy but I don't know. Just seems weird that Marshall would make up what he said about Auburn http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Board/44/Contents/Im-ready-to-confirm-WIll-Muschamp-agrees-to-terms-with-USC-33559385

EDIT: not a rivals guy. Just someone with a "source" that can't put paragraphs together properly.

nobody knows anything until its announced. This is all speculation. The only thing we know is that it is reported that we offered the job to him. I hope he is hired but would not be

surprised if he goes somewhere else.

This happens every time we are looking for a new coach. Everyone on every fan base seems to have sources. Truth is nobody knows diddly squat about anything and we could just as easily be getting ready to hire Odom.

Apparently, Bryan Mathews said Muschamp and his family are at Disney World. That's the delay.

"Now that you've been fired at Florida, what are you going to do?"

CWM- "I'm going to Disney World!"

So he's been in Auburn, Disney World, and the Carribean all within the past 48 hours.

Oops that guy doesn't work for rivals he's just a guy with a "source" that started a forum. I thought his grammar was bad to be a professional journalist hahaha. Sorry y'all. Least you know it's not legit

But, but, he's an insider lol.

Apparently, Bryan Mathews said Muschamp and his family are at Disney World. That's the delay.

"Now that you've been fired at Florida, what are you going to do?"

CWM- "I'm going to Disney World!"

So he's been in Auburn, Disney World, and the Carribean all within the past 48 hours.

He certainly gets around!

I hope his D, assuming he comes to AU, or back to AU as it were, flies around as much as he does!

http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker

by: Chris Vannini on Thursday December 04, 2014

Florida: According to the Orlando Sentinel, Jim McElwain does not plan to bring any staff members from Colorado State. Earlier today, CSU interim head coach Dave Baldwin said he expected the remaining staff to stay together through the bowl game, if that game was in mid-December.

Edit..... Posted only because of what staff might remain at Florida.

I have a source so this is pretty legit. Muschamp was at Momma G's today with Gus. I heard this from a friend's mom whose best friend's cousin owns the Momma G's in Columbus who is friends with the owner of the Momma G's on Donahue. :)

Sounds legit

Why not move RG to OL coach? Didn't he coach this while at UGA?

guys dial back the ridiculousness a bit. We do have a rule here against rumors. If you don't have a credible link for it, it doesn't belong here. The operative word is is CREDIBLE... In short:

NO LINK - NO POST....

guys dial back the ridiculousness a bit. We do have a rule here against rumors. If you don't have a credible link for it, it doesn't belong here. The operative word is is CREDIBLE... In short:

NO LINK - NO POST....

Forgot we couldn't joke anymore on this site. C'mon WT.

Why not move RG to OL coach? Didn't he coach this while at UGA?

Are you saying Auburn should kick Grimes to the curb? Grimes has done an outstanding job, coaching & recruiting.

Don't believe any of the rumors... Muschamp has been in Caribbean, Disney World, Auburn, and golfing with Spurrier in the last 48 hours. Not possible. So in short, unless it's a credible source, don't believe anything you see or hear. No one knows what is actually going on except WM himself. It's better just to wait for an answer to come out than trying to figure everything out or going to USC forums to figure it out. No sense in worrying, because no matter who the DC is, Gus will make sure it's a good one or he would have never fired EJ.

Don't believe any of the rumors... Muschamp has been in Caribbean, Disney World, Auburn, and golfing with Spurrier in the last 48 hours. Not possible. So in short, unless it's a credible source, don't believe anything you see or hear. No one knows what is actually going on except WM himself. It's better just to wait for an answer to come out than trying to figure everything out or going to USC forums to figure it out. No sense in worrying, because no matter who the DC is, Gus will make sure it's a good one or he would have never fired EJ.

Will is sitting with me, drinking a beer and laughing at all this foolishness. ;)

Archived