Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any of our position coaches now may be the best of the best;

You saw the product, right?

I think you missed the important chemistry piece. See Tony Franklin. Not saying it is accurate, but a possibility.

Thought Gus was recruiting this week and vacation next week?

People were also saying Muschamp was on vacation.

No one knows much of anything.

I know one thing. I am going to go get some food. I'm hungry.

Guest jojo1515

Thought Gus was recruiting this week and vacation next week?

People were also saying Muschamp was on vacation.

No one knows much of anything.

I know one thing. I am going to go get some food. I'm hungry.

Prove it or I'm calling bs. I have not seen this reported anywhere but here

What is the over under on Bird posting a rush to thread about Muschamp coming as the wait continues?

Better than average

What is the over under on Bird posting a rush to thread about Muschamp coming as the wait continues?

Better than average

Is average above or below 50/50?

Better than average

Is average above or below 50/50?

Yes.

If it comes to fruition, I want the credit for the "Legion of Boom". Jordan Hare will be the Temple of Boom.

Not gonna quit my day job in case it doesn't work out though.

Boy, I had to catch up with about 10-12 pages and now my head is spinning!

A lot of yack to say, "none of us really knows anything"!

If Muschamp wants to hire Elmo, I'm fine with that. Let's just get Muschamp.

Elmo's fine, I guess. Grover would probably be a better fit IMO.

Bird might be hurt that you left him out...

I think we call that "Thursday" around here....

In other words, a typical thread. ;)

:lmao:

Saw this on twitter from AUCreed (since everything on the internet is true) but according to him the Muschamp deal is finalized but the SEC is making them wait until after the champ game this weekend to announce. T-Rob is coming with him and Rocker might come. Garner would move to special teams and mainly focus on recruiting

Saw this on twitter from AUCreed (since everything on the internet is true) but according to him the Muschamp deal is finalized but the SEC is making them wait until after the champ game this weekend to announce. T-Rob is coming with him and Rocker might come.

If true, that would be AUSOME!!! :yes::wareagle:

Apparently, Bryan Mathews said Muschamp and his family are at Disney World. That's the delay.

"Now that you've been fired at Florida, what are you going to do?"

CWM- "I'm going to Disney World!"

Saw this on twitter from AUCreed (since everything on the internet is true) but according to him the Muschamp deal is finalized but the SEC is making them wait until after the champ game this weekend to announce. T-Rob is coming with him and Rocker might come.

Since when does the SEC get to make that decision?

Understand that Muschamp announcement will come next week. Some UF Def coaches are interviewing with McElwain. They will then be able to decide to stay or follow

him to AU. This is not from regurgitated Bleacher report and Rivals postings. For those that have to know, my sources on this are Warrior aka Midnight.

Since when does the SEC get to make that decision?

Well actually it's apparently ESPN asking Auburn to wait. Someone speculated it could be because next week there won't be as much news as there is this week. So basically for more publicity I guess

I say announce it 30 minutes before the SECCG and steal as much thunder from the turds as possible. Maybe even announce at halftime to suck some air out. Doubtful it a a competitive game for long anyway

Understand that Muschamp announcement will come next week. Some UF Def coaches are interviewing with McElwain. They will then be able to decide to stay or follow

him to AU. This is not from regurgitated Bleacher report and Rivals postings. For those that have to know, my sources on this are Warrior aka Midnight.

Well, this makes the most sense of anything. Give the assistants a chance to figure out what is best for them. Lots of careers and family situations in limbo.

Archived