Defensive Coordinator Diiscussion

DyeHardAllTheWay

Guys: Muschamp is on vacation. We won't hear anything before Monday.

Or Wednesday........

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All coming from a guy on the Gamecock 247 board saying he has a source on the BOT. Same guy then turns around and asks why the HCIW tag is important in another thread. I'm sorry, but there is NO WAY USCe's BOT is involved at this time.

And where is the ESPNCFB original tweet about Boom being in SC? I can't find where it even exists.

Just absolute BS.

Chris O'Domski @Ansky2ChrisFollow

@ESPNCFB Muschamp is in SC right now negotiating a contract to join the coaching staff at South Carolina, to what extent I do not know.

6:29 AM - 5 Dec 2014

TIFWIW

For those not familiar with the workings of Twitter, this was tweeted to ESPN by a guy with a miraculous 434 followers who, from a quick skim of his feed, has never tweeted anything relevant in his life. Not saying Boom isn't shopping for Garnet right now, but with the possible troll job that started this rumor in the first place, there is going to be a bunch of Muschamp Scar results on Twitter today just because it's the "fresh new thing" right now.

Guys: Muschamp is on vacation. We won't hear anything before Monday.

^^^This^^^

Silly season is upon us.

http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker

Posted by: Chris Vannini on Friday December 05, 2014

South Carolina: Regarding reports South Carolina could add Will Muschamp, Steve Spurrier tells The State, “No, I haven’t hired Will. … I haven’t really talked to anybody about additions.”

From footballscoop.com:

"Will Muschamp: In response to a number of local reports that Will is close to signing an agreement at South Carolina, sources close to the situation tell us that is not accurate. We understand that Will is on vacation and won’t be making any decisions until he returns next week."

Source: http://footballscoop.com/the-scoop/

How credible are they?

Pretty credible. Over 68,000 followers on Twitter. They've been accurate in the past.

Please Read.

http://coachingsearch.com/coaching-search-ticker

Posted by: Chris Vannini on Friday December 05, 2014

South Carolina: Regarding reports South Carolina could add Will Muschamp, Steve Spurrier tells The State, “No, I haven’t hired Will. … I haven’t really talked to anybody about additions.”

Looks like the guy that started this rumor is the publisher from gamecock pride. The web site is dead and he has 32 twitter followers.

Burton Fowles, way to generate those hits big guy!

Well that settles it. So much for those reputable "sources" http://southcarolina.247sports.com/Bolt/Report-on-Muschamp-to-SC-not-accurate-33574340

Edit: local USCE newspaper writer

This is why I like Phillip Marshall. He'll never report anything until he knows it's 100% true.

Tubberville is coming back to be DC, Chizik will be D line coach, David Gibbs will handle linebackers and Muschamp will come on board to coach DBs

~sources

Tubberville is coming back to be DC, Chizik will be D line coach, David Gibbs will handle linebackers and Muschamp will come on board to coach DBs

~sources

Hey I would take one David Gibbs over 3 Muschamps. Don't even joke about that! Haha. David Gibbs is a dream hire IMO

And Paul Rhodes is coming back to be the one deciphering all the opponents offensive signals.

double duty with that and coaching special teams

Archived