Outback Bowl Tickets

all4AU

I bought my tickets through the school. Hopefully we sell out our allotment and fill the stadium with orange and blue. The weather in Tampa is great this time of year, plus there are beaches and theme parks so it's a great excuse for a little vacation.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Works for me but I'm sure most probably inferred that from my username.

You are in good shape I'd say. Have fun!

Thanks! I always want the team to win it all but I'll take the chance to have them come to "my backyard". :)

With the early kickoff, one can attend the game and still drive back to the Auburn area and arrive home at a reasonable time. That's what I did after the January 2010 game and that one had three overtimes! (I think three, maybe only two, but you get the idea.

I went in 2010 when we played Northwestern. Yes, it rained and the game was not a sell out then either. I drove all the way back to Birmingham after the game using two drivers. Not that bad.

I feel for FSU. Two years in a row they'll have to fork out the money to get to Pasadena and back. And we can't even sell our allotment for the Outback Bowl, supposedly? I thought bowl games were fun to attend, and it's still pretty close to home. Either way, I can't wait. There's gotta be some good times to be had in Tampa.

We went to the Outback Bowl in 2010 and had a blast. Made a "mini" vacation of it.....did Busch Gardens while we were there. Game was no where near full. We got outstanding seats on about the 45 right behind the AU bench and they were maybe $30/each.

We went to the Outback Bowl in 2010 and had a blast. Made a "mini" vacation of it.....did Busch Gardens while we were there. Game was no where near full. We got outstanding seats on about the 45 right behind the AU bench and they were maybe $30/each.

Ditto! I was stationed in Tampa for three years and attended the 2010 game. Tampa is a great city. Here's a little known thing to do. Go see the Manatees at the Big Bend Power plant. They congregate there because of the warm discharge water from the power plant. http://www.tampaelectric.com/company/mvc/

Did you buy your tickets outside the stadium?

I'll be there. I was hoping the game would be in Jacksonville since I live here, but Tampa isn't far away. I don't care if we play Eastern Florida School for Girls...I'll always go to support my Tigers if I'm able. I hope we have a great turnout. We need to show these players (especially the Seniors) that we support them and appreciate all they have done.

With that said, I do wish we played someone else besides Wisconsin ;)

I was there too - if I remember correctly a lot of people stayed home because of the rain. It was pretty nasty, but I was able to film Ben Tate running a touchdown in the endzone:

The AubTIX site asks were I'd prefer to sit but looking at the Auburn ticket office, Outback Bowl and Raymond James Stadium websites, no seat/row charts are apparent for this stadium. Any helpful hints? What part of the lower bowl gets AU fans for this game?

The AubTIX site asks were I'd prefer to sit but looking at the Auburn ticket office, Outback Bowl and Raymond James Stadium websites, no seat/row charts are apparent for this stadium. Any helpful hints? What part of the lower bowl gets AU fans for this game?

http://www.outbackbowl.com/stadium-diagram

Sections 140-151, 235, and 241-245 appear to be the official AU Sections as part of our 8,000 ticket allotment. The map says that these sections may change based on school needs.

I'm assuming this means that we can continue to sell their tickets through the school, as there are plenty of tickets to be had. We sold over 13,000 through the school last time, not to mention the thousands of AU fans that got tickets from other sources. The extra tickets given to the school could possibly be upper deck tickets, but the original 8,000 we are alloted are all in the lower bowl.

Well, I'm going to the bowl game. I couldn't make it back to Auburn for a game this season. We live in Orlando and while we wish they were going to a bigger bowl we are happy they are close to us. So we'll be making the short drive over to Tampa to cheer on the team. Also, Wisconsin travels very well. They have gotten a lot of Florida bowls the last decade. They've ended up in Orlando, Tampa and Jacksonville I believe. And all the fans migrate to Orlando for Disney usually.

Well, I'm going to the bowl game. I couldn't make it back to Auburn for a game this season. We live in Orlando and while we wish they were going to a bigger bowl we are happy they are close to us. So we'll be making the short drive over to Tampa to cheer on the team. Also, Wisconsin travels very well. They have gotten a lot of Florida bowls the last decade. They've ended up in Orlando, Tampa and Jacksonville I believe. And all the fans migrate to Orlando for Disney usually.

If I had to live in Wisconsin in the winter...I'd be looking for a little Florida trip too. :)

Sections 140-151, 235, and 241-245 appear to be the official AU Sections as part of our 8,000 ticket allotment. The map says that these sections may change based on school needs.

I'm assuming this means that we can continue to sell their tickets through the school, as there are plenty of tickets to be had. We sold over 13,000 through the school last time, not to mention the thousands of AU fans that got tickets from other sources. The extra tickets given to the school could possibly be upper deck tickets, but the original 8,000 we are alloted are all in the lower bowl.

A quick glance at the stadium map tells me that AU has one good section (235) probably held for high-roller donors. The rest of our tickets are in the corner of the end zone. I'm all for supporting good ol' Alma Mater but I'm thinking just bring some cash and get a better seat for the same or less $ right before kickoff.

Thoughts?

I just got two tickets through the AU box office. They are a christmas gift for my 9 year old son who for some reason has loved AU since he was 5. I have no idea how this happend he grew up in a UF and USF house here in Gainesville, but hey I will be rooting right along with him! WAR EAGLE!

I just got two tickets through the AU box office. They are a christmas gift for my 9 year old son who for some reason has loved AU since he was 5. I have no idea how this happend he grew up in a UF and USF house here in Gainesville, but hey I will be rooting right along with him! WAR EAGLE!

Welcome to the family!

Welcome to the family!

Thank you!

A quick glance at the stadium map tells me that AU has one good section (235) probably held for high-roller donors. The rest of our tickets are in the corner of the end zone. I'm all for supporting good ol' Alma Mater but I'm thinking just bring some cash and get a better seat for the same or less $ right before kickoff.

Thoughts?

That is usually the case. Schools have a hard time selling seats because better seats are available from secondary markets, often at a cheaper price. Why take end zone seats at $80 when you can get sideline seats for cheaper?

I was there too - if I remember correctly a lot of people stayed home because of the rain. It was pretty nasty, but I was able to film Ben Tate running a touchdown in the endzone:

I remember really wanting to go to this game but couldn't since i injured my foot. My family was going crazy watching it. Fun game. Mcfadden's 100 yard pick six is still one of my favorite memories of auburn football.

Archived