Outback Bowl Tickets

all4AU

From what I'm hearing, AU may not have the best fan turnout for this bowl.

I strongly encourage everyone going to buy from the AU ticket office, as we have an allotment to sell. http://www.auburntigers.com/postseason/index.html Only tickets purchased here officially count as Auburn tickets.

Wonder how well Wisconsin will travel? They have made a lot of recent trips to Florida and may be just as excited about playing us as we are them. Not to mention they are coming off a 59-0 loss to Ohio State.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Auburn's allotment is only 8,000 tickets for a 65,000 person stadium, something is seriously wrong with the way tickets are distributed for these games. And if Auburn has trouble selling their 8,000, maybe they should open sales to others besides TUF members.

I wonder what AU's preference was. I am under the impression we had the opportunity to submit our choice. Obviously it was just a request and the SEC honchos placed us wherever. Just curious.

This will be the worst attended bowl in Auburn history. I doubt we sell 8,000.

I agree. Of all the available bowls, this is the furthest away. Couple that with being such an underwhelming bowl considering the high expectations of this team and you have the perfect storm for lousy attendance.

Nashville, charlotte, Jacksonville were all much more fan friendly locations. Heck, if we had pulled out the iron bowl we may have lucked into a "home game" at the Peach Bowl even.

I agree. Of all the available bowls, this is the furthest away. Couple that with being such an underwhelming bowl considering the high expectations of this team and you have the perfect storm for lousy attendance.

Nashville, charlotte, Jacksonville were all much more fan friendly locations. Heck, if we had pulled out the iron bowl we may have lucked into a "home game" at the Peach Bowl even.

Doesn't Tampa have like one of the largest Auburn Alumni Chapters in the nation though?

I have heard that somewhere, but can not confirm it.

Already bought my tickets! War Eagle!

Did you get them from AU?

Yes I did. They were cheaper than they were on ticketmaster. Plus all 8,000 of our alottment are in the lower bowl.

Yes I did. They were cheaper than they were on ticketmaster. Plus all 8,000 of our alottment are in the lower bowl.

Wait till pre-game and buy outside of the stadium.

Won't even be watching the bowl this year unfortunately. Going to the Cotton Bowl with my Michigan State wife since they're only 3 hours away.

Nashville or Charlotte on Jan 1....not me...would rather be in Florida.

Other than the opponent, that seems to be a good bowl for us...a Jan 1 bowl has some prestige ...especially for an 8-4 team.

$80 a ticket isn't bad. My husband can't get off work or we would go. We have family living in Bradenton so a place to stay wouldn't really be an issue. I asked for tickets for Christmas but nope, can't get off work.

Nashville or Charlotte on Jan 1....not me...would rather be in Florida.

Other than the opponent, that seems to be a good bowl for us...a Jan 1 bowl has some prestige ...especially for an 8-4 team.

I like the match up over the location. Pits both B1G Championship game teams vs SEC WEST teams. I think we crush Wisconsin...Same for Bammer vs tOSU

I knew where I wanted to sit. I want one of the back rows (past row X) in the lower bowl because it is under cover if it rains. I found three on an exchange site that were back there and grabbed them.

I really hope the fanbase will fill every available seat because those kids busted there butts all year and deserve to have "The Family" be there to support them and give them that boost. If I could go I would be there in a heartbeat. Last time I checked Bammers were the ones that do this if we're not in the championship game we don't care and look what happen to them in the Sugar Bowl no heart.

:soapbox: War Eagle!!!

I knew where I wanted to sit. I want one of the back rows (past row X) in the lower bowl because it is under cover if it rains. I found three on an exchange site that were back there and grabbed them.

This.

This.

It's the Outback Bowl. It seem like it ALWAYS rains.....

Archived