Borges salary

TexasTiger

I believe that Borges currently makes around $250,000 per year but does have a two year contract unlike the other assistants on the staff.

I've heard around a quarter of a million. We should make him one of the highest paid assistants around now, I'm guessing. I wish he'd sign a new 2-3 year deal or more.

It's almost like a love story:

Jason and Al were searching for answers. Al was struggling with Indiana, while Jason was struggling to help put all his talent together.

Both struggled, but finally in 2004, they found each other and they won happily every week there after

It's almost like a love story:

Jason and Al were searching for answers. Al was struggling with Indiana, while Jason was struggling to help put all his talent together.

Both struggled, but finally in 2004, they found each other and they won  happily every week there after

132798[/snapback]

This whole team and their accomplishmnts is a love story......the story of Fighting Soldiers :au:

I can't help but chuckle. Go back on over to the classics forum and read the thread on Coach Borges and Coach Tuberville's decision to hire him. I enjoy seeing people PROVE themselves against huge odds.

Coach Borges...This "WAR EAGLE" is for YOU ! ! ! :au:

Just went over and looked at the classic forum about coach Borges, and I'm wondering did Raven Tiger and all the the other posters officially apologize for dogging coach Tubs and coach Borges.

132844[/snapback]

Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen. :no::no::no::big:

Archived